Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 violent incels vs millions billions of normie rapists wifebeaters.

R

Righteous-Evil

Recruit
★★★
I cannot wrap my around the fact that only two incels have commited murder. And now every lonely male is considered first incel and then worst than a suicide bomber or child rapist. Meanwhile hundreds of millions or billions of normfag guys exist who commit rape or abuse their girlfriennd or wife (and many of these doids stay in this abusive relationship). WHY do only incels get the shit and normies don't?

Help me figure this out

More than 2 have done it but yeah the numbers are still low. Most are too high inhib to do that and just rope

More than 2 have done it but yeah the numbers are still low. Most are too high inhib to do that and just rope
even then it has no point, we just make ourselves more of a target

Elliot Rodger, Christopher harper Mercer, and Alek Minnassian

I guess you can count George Sodini too.

So that's like 4 iirc.

Two of them had girlfriends but were alt-right?
The other two were mentalcels.

Cause normies and jews

because it's easy to hate on virgin men

Being lonely is a crime these days :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Every wife beater is a sex haver

Everybody hates ugly or losers, we're the fucking bogeyman scapegoats affected by failo effect.

We have 1 bad day or act & that's the stereotype but norms get free passes in unlimited supply, to admit that it's the norms that do this shit would break their fabricated reality & admit they're biased & easily duped.

Humans put ppl into a box, a category as it's easier to pretend you understand something than admit you're stumped & put effort into treating it as a case by case basis.

(((media))), pretty obvious

The number of incel killers vs incels overall is dwarfed by the number if male killers vs men overall. We are not anywhere near as dangerous as people make us out to be, we just want sex and basic respect.

I told IT (before they went private) that incel domestic abuse rate is zero.

They answered that by downvoting me to oblivion.

Also that dude that did Polytehnique, so 5.
Nick Cruz was also an incel iirc. His internet searches were stuff like "how do I get a GF". There was also Cho and Virginia Tech iirc.

The issue is that loneliness and inceldom is often a prerequisite for male violence. ISIS can be call a giant beta uprising if you look at who fought. There was a study done in Sudan that talked about how bride price positively correlated with male violence.