Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 Tyrone nigerian scam artist convinced white teencel to rope

Man , I hate non-whites who are sex havers.

Based. Our hoes. Our nigerian champions :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

mogs me couse black

i knew a person on discord that sent dick pics to minors and when the rest of the server found out they sent his dick pics to his family. He still didnt kill himself and didnt seem to be bothered much by it actually

i knew a person on discord that sent dick pics to minors and when the rest of the server found out they sent his dick pics to his family. He still didnt kill himself and didnt seem to be bothered much by it actually
oh I've done worse and still wouldn't consider to end my life

Based. Our hoes. Our nigerian champions :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
Nah, they're dark triad so probably sexhavers as well

As far as I'm concerned, everyone in this story needs to be gassed

OP shouldn't have used "cel" when speaking about the kid who died. :lul:
eh, he was probably a lowlife regardless of that

Like, the type who probably does this all the time
Man , I hate non-whites who are sex havers.
Same here, I hate all sexhavers in general but they've made my day-to-day life even worse.

oh I've done worse and still wouldn't consider to end my life
Never sent a dickpick to minors, but I've said & done stuff online my parents would borderline disown me over

Meh, who cares?

Never sent a dickpick to minors, but I've said & done stuff online my parents would borderline disown me over

Meh, who cares?
I crashed my family's car and totaled it, I didn't send my dick pic to minors though the only time I sent my dick pic was in some random site that I forgot the name of I think it was called talktopeople or something

I crashed my family's car and totaled it,
Based, on purpose?
I didn't send my dick pic to minors
Yeah pedos usually tend to be faggots, which is supported by stats & makes sense when you really think about it.
though the only time I sent my dick pic was in some random site that I forgot the name of I think it was called talktopeople or something
KeK yeah I tried using this one site once to chat with randoms but people kept sending dick pics. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Based, on purpose?
no it was by accident
Yeah pedos usually tend to be faggots, which is supported by stats & makes sense when you really think about it.
most of the fags are pedos though they only target young boys and little kids I've seen it happen in pisscord
KeK yeah I tried using this one site once to chat with randoms but people kept sending dick pics. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
I remember people usually add their gender next to their age like this " M26 " or " F19 " I was desperate back then and I couldn't control my urges

I hate niggers (has nothing to do with the thread).

most of the fags are pedos though they only target young boys and little kids I've seen it happen in pisscord
Ye I've heard of it
I remember people usually add their gender next to their age like this " M26 " or " F19 " I was desperate back then and I couldn't control my urges
people didnt do that on the one I used, it was random

ofc, 90% of the users were male sadly. :feelsseriously:
I hate niggers (has nothing to do with the thread).

He was gl so they did a good thing(in video game).

people didnt do that on the one I used, it was random

ofc, 90% of the users were male sadly. :feelsseriously:
yeah most of them are dudes in that site jfl at thinking a whore goes on a chat-to-strangers site to see dick pics