Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2 Roasties laughed at me 10 minutes ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
One was wearing adidas sweat pants. I am just fatcel who is trying to overcome his food cope and trying to lose weight but these roasties giggled at me walking out of the supermarket with sparkling mineral water, I was the only one there so they definitely were giggling at me, when people giggle and aren't talking that is a give away that they are giggling at you.

What were they laughing at? It’s not like they’ve never seen a fat guy before

They should be spanked

One was wearing adidas sweat pants. I am just fatcel who is trying to overcome his food cope and trying to lose weight but these roasties giggled at me walking out of the supermarket with sparkling mineral water, I was the only one there so they definitely were giggling at me, when people giggle and aren't talking that is a give away that they are giggling at you.
Was this in Belfast

Why didnt you punch her in her fucking face

Do the foids have high standards up there

It's a complicated matter, the young "hipster" girls always seem to have good looking boyfriends, the average looking men can get girlfriends but they are lucky to get them as the women have a lot of choice. If you are an ugly Autist like me you have no chance even though women are having a lot of Autist children these days, the genes still must seep through.

i always feel like females laugh at me when I am in close proximity

They were laughing at your gay water choice, not your weight!

they giggled because of your high T halo which made them wet .
they imagined what it would feel like if you used that water bottle for other purposes than drinking .