Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2 of my 100% bald friends got married (years ago)

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I would say they're both 3s and they married a 4 and a 6 (no single moms). They have mediocre jobs and they're not even funny or extroverted. That gives me hope for when i looksmax from 3 to 5 I might have a chance. But I'm surprised those women settled for them, I won't be so lucky.

I would assume the guy who married a 4 was a virgin even after finishing college, he was my classmate.

Good luck

Good for them, hopefully we too will ascend

Exceptions don't make the rule, that doesn't mean not to believe in exceptional cases

The blackpill always comes to collect. Those foids I can guarantee will cheat on them if a better option comes along.

I believe that every incel has a chance of ascending but our chances are very low, like 0.1%. Chances of finding a woman who doesn't have a problem with autism and appearance and we are compatible at the same time is almost impossible

My cousin is also 100% bald and he never had trouble with women, but he's a typical high T low inhib normie.

It’s literally because they’re tall, white, and NT

It’s literally because they’re tall, white, and NT
5'6 and 5'7, white is not an advantage here, and they were my friends which means they're weirdos.

I bet they are Chad cumdump retention plans for whores. It's so interesting that even after learning about blackpill u think that's an achievement

GET THIS 99% OF ALL INCELS WILL "ASCEND" SUDDENLY AT THE AGE OF 30-35 NOT BECAUSE CONVENIENTLY THAT' S WHEN FOIDS START LIKING PERSONALITY BUT BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THEN THAT THEY HAVE HAD THEIR CHAD ORGIES AND WANT A BETABUXX WHO WILL WANT HER STRETCHED OUT HOLE SHE CAN USE TO HAVE KIDS THEN DIVIRCEGRAPE. CHADS DON'T MARRY (OR IF THEY DO THEY GET MARRIED TO AN 18 YR OLD VIRGIN GIGASTACY AFTER SLEEPING AROUND WITH 1000 WOMEN AT 40

It's possible they both have dead bedrooms, AFAIK they don't even have kids.

Every normie and sub5 guy is taking a big risk, marrying a foid, you could even argue that chad is taking a risk. They could end up being happy for life but one slip up and its over. There is that saying, she isnt yours, its just your turn.

Good for them, hopefully we too will ascend
If you are on this site youre borderline dead when i joined in first i thought within few months id leave and forget and ascend

They're getting cucked as we speak.

I believe that every incel has a chance of ascending but our chances are very low, like 0.1%. Chances of finding a woman who doesn't have a problem with autism and appearance and we are compatible at the same time is almost impossible

5'6 and 5'7, white is not an advantage here, and they were my friends which means they're weirdos.
Wow, I thought they would be tallfags ngl. They’re probably in dead bedroom betabux relationships, but even that’s almost hard to believe since most foids don’t really need beta providers in 2024

They are Oofy Doofies, nothing to be envious off

How is this a lifefuel? Its suicidefuel because it yet again proofs the NTpill.

Exceptions don't make the rule, that doesn't mean not to believe in exceptional cases
It's not a exception, they just got into a betabuxx relationship where they will be a offy doofy. Their wives will never have true attraction to them.

Don't envy them. You don't know what their relationship is really like. Dead bedroom, she's cheating, she's abusive, etc. A lot of couples where the man is unattractive are like this.
It's possible they both have dead bedrooms, AFAIK they don't even have kids.

I smell cheating and divorce in the near future.

Just started for ugly baldcels like me

that's just called betabuxxing. they might shit out 1 kid, wife will hate him and bedroom will be dead. divorced and lost half their shit by 40-45

he will work his ass off to "provide" just so she can have granite countertops