Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 Incels Ascend Via Youtube Statusmaxxing

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Both of them have confirmed they now have girlfriends
whom they met online and plan to meet up IRL.

Also they have tons of foids messaging them online and
tons of views/subs on youtube.

So New Theory is Just Post Your Sad Incel Story on Youtube Brah:

First INCEL
e3e67a9bfffc4e4c115c85fd2fcaff44.png

He and his GF in the comments:
cf729191899be61b541292ce02701405.png

3dc0f33fdd943bf5fde847becaecdedb.png

2nd INCEL

From 2:55 he talks about his GF

I didnt even watch the video, I refuse to give him a view.

J B W

You'll never see a currycel ascending no matter how many views he got on YouTube.

Both of them mog me.

Low-tier normies + fame = a chance.

Truecel = it's over.

J B W

You'll never see a currycel ascending no matter how many views he got on YouTube.

You don't see them with 40k subs. Would be interested to know what would happen

It's over for the second guy
J B W

This is what "ascension" for sub4 statusmaxxed white guys looks like:

The guy with the European accent is as ugly as it is possible to be. He is not a virgin and he has had girlfriends. I mog him, but I'm still a virgin at 29. I have no idea what I've done wrong that led up to where I am now.

The guy with the European accent is as ugly as it is possible to be. He is not a virgin and he has had girlfriends. I mog him, but I'm still a virgin at 29. I have no idea what I've done wrong that led up to where I am now.

He's 6'2 though...

Just be a youtuber br0

Hit the subscribe button br0

"She lives in the U.S." holy shit americans are turbo volcels, even a legit 1/10 is able to find a foid there

USA is the new SEA

good to know those guys ascended

jfl @ first boyo

It's just a matter of time when he gets cucked

Both of them have confirmed they now have girlfriends
whom they met online and plan to meet up IRL.

Also they have tons of foids messaging them online and
tons of views/subs on youtube.

So New Theory is Just Post Your Sad Incel Story on Youtube Brah:

First INCEL
e3e67a9bfffc4e4c115c85fd2fcaff44.png

He and his GF in the comments:
cf729191899be61b541292ce02701405.png

3dc0f33fdd943bf5fde847becaecdedb.png

2nd INCEL

From 2:55 he talks about his GF

both gigamogs me it would never happen to me especially since i don't live in US
Just be a youtuber br0

Hit the subscribe button br0
Don't forget to Lake, Cumment and Supscribe to Based Inkel Gang, aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks for watching! :soy::soy::soy:

First guy mogs me.
Second guy? Not so much.

Edit: Just found out the second guy is 6'2 and has had more than 3 gf's. Mogs me :cryfeels:

Found a nice girl who lives in the US... You do know he's still incel right? Except instead of being just an incel he is now a cuckold as well

Try hitting the gym bro and get a nice trendy haircut like this guy:

both gigamogs me it would never happen to me especially since i don't live in US

Don't forget to Lake, Cumment and Supscribe to Based Inkel Gang, aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks for watching! :soy::soy::soy:
Proves the 'Just be Low-Inhibition Theory' tbh (alongwith JBW of course).

I could never post about my inceldom online in a video with my face visible. Too high-inhib for that.

They're pretending to be their gfs to get fame or money tbh, theyre probably like "teehee look at me I'm dating that youtube guy" attention whores Especially in the case of the second guy since he's ugly as fuck

They're pretending to be their gfs to get fame or money tbh, theyre probably like "teehee look at me I'm dating that youtube guy" attention whores Especially in the case of the second guy since he's ugly as fuck
Some potent copium right there.

Their newfound gfs are noodlewhores. I bet.

you think this is bad, just wait until "incel" becomes a mainstream term and gets ruined by edgy teens

you think this is bad, just wait until "incel" becomes a mainstream term and gets ruined by edgy teens
tfw "incels" start having groupies
tfw I still can't get laid
tfw the truest of truecels

Second guy is truecel as fuck.

He will be cucked or she will leave him anyway.

What a piece of shit person.

it will become like "depression" and "anxiety" with foids who has boyfriends, kids and happy life but "are suffering" while truecels depression and anxiety want them to jump out of the window or rope from loneliness and stress.

This guy never was an incel. just stop giving them views

First guy is a straight up mentalcel, text book definition of one. Childhood abuse and so on. You can fix social anxiety, you can't fix a severely recessed chin.

Second guy had a girlfriend back before the age of Tinder, and he was treated like absolute shit. I suspect a big part of this is him being part of the metal/goth scene, you see a decent number of ugly guys with chicks in those areas.

J B W

Also op any pictures of what the first guys gf looks like since she has youtube channel?

Also first guy is planning to meet his gf irl in june

You are a cuck if you feel happy for any of those fakecels

1st one is mentalcel. 2nd one looks like incel turned betabux

If you are low inhib enough to make youtube videos then you are NT enough to get a gf