Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2.5psl bug-eyed, Jew-nosed teenaged curry foid explores her sexuality in new Netflix coming-of-age drama

Also watch this shit at 1:02
Pure ragefuel ngl
And notice how almost all men in show got chad tier jaws
HOLY FUCK, THATS SOME HIGH OCTANE RAGE FUEL RIGHT THERE.

What does this 2.5 psl mean?

immigration was a mistake, now these horny hairy curries will lust for white dick
Yea I feel for my curry brothers. They just end up misreable and celibate while curryfoids “explore their sexuality” with men who are VASTLY genetically superior to them.

Honestly from my experience this is attractive as far as Indian girls go, although I bet she has fakeup on because movies gotta rake in that dough.
Still, compared to white girls or even some Asians, she's barely average and the guys shown here are clearly way higher than her and are dating down because they think she's easy or have some sort of virtue signalling complex that they don't actually need given their status.

watching (((Netflix))) as an incel :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Complete Vomitfuel

one of these days im gonna throw my tv from the window

at least i leech netflix with free trials. Fucking feminazi cunts also pushing phaggotry in each show btw

Guess who the show is written by

183135_1340071.jpg.1187x1500_q95_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

and in real life, she got pumped and dumped by a JBW-er and left her right after she got pregnant :lul:

22222530-7791223-image-m-32_1576280955241.jpg
Well at least the baby looks white so she got what she wanted (I guess)

Honestly from my experience this is attractive as far as Indian girls go, although I bet she has fakeup on because movies gotta rake in that dough.
Still, compared to white girls or even some Asians, she's barely average and the guys shown here are clearly way higher than her and are dating down because they think she's easy or have some sort of virtue signalling complex that they don't actually need given their status.
She’s subhuman jfl. Her looksmatch’s rotting corpse is laying in the Ganges after committing suicide by drowning there.

You just described every single teen movie coming out of Netflix.
Why does it always revolve around sex, sexuality, etc.
Are these people not original at all ?
The source material -normies- are not original as well so

She’s subhuman jfl. Her looksmatch’s rotting corpse is laying in the Ganges after committing suicide by drowning there.
If you think this looks bad...
Maybe my schools have had too many decent looking girls in the past but in my current one the basic people get filtered out by program of study and everyone in mine is ugly or average at best, at least among the girls.

if i was president i would ban netflix from my country

When I read this I was expecting a newfag, but you’re an og2017cel. How do you not know what it means jfl
because idgaf about other forums like lookism, etc...

I'm trying to understand the context, if i got it right it means 2.5/10? Truecel?

because idgaf about other forums like lookism, etc...

I'm trying to understand the context, if i got it right it means 2.5/10? Truecel?
The psl scale is /8, so 2.5 psl is around a 3/10

if i was president i would ban netflix from my country

Fuck netflix. It's these kind of shows that ramp up female hypergamy. We all know foids are sheep, so when they see and ugly or average looking girl like themselves landing a Chad, they'll seek to do the same. They have a TON of shows like this.

Ogre Post-wall curry foid making a Netflix show that projects her own lust for a white chad high school boyfriend. :feelsclown:
sounds familiar
Remember when this fat ugly hag wrote To All The Boys I Loved Before, which got adapted into a netflix series where some noodlewhore gets all the Chads?
100 % projection
A

B

looks like a sub 4 dravidian curryfoid. Currycels gotta keep em on the leash better. @RREEEEEEEEE @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel

Big Yikes!!!!

The only good show on Netflix is You.

Whores get murdered and the killer gets away with it. This is how life should be.

Fuck netflix. It's these kind of shows that ramp up female hypergamy. We all know foids are sheep, so when they see and ugly or average looking girl like themselves landing a Chad, they'll seek to do the same. They have a TON of shows like this.
it's fucking absurd. we really need ban Jews women and feminist from.jnternet some days.

What's with Netflix and them coming up with this stuff? I think even Indian Netflix has shows about le Women exploring le sexuality.

Last edited:
the curry race is a pox upon the earth

Its beyond over. jfl this show just confirms everything said on here about how ethnic foids reject their looksmatch to lust over white Chad and how personality is beyond irrelevant.

Her looksmatch is browsing the forum

Truly horrendous, worst writing I’ve ever seen. Is this a comedy?

Truly horrendous, worst writing I’ve ever seen. Is this a comedy?
this type of garbage low level cabs grab trash has become ubiquitous in western shows unfortunately

Last edited:
Of course she's fucking chad

AaaaaaaaaaAaAAhrzfbztfgghjuujtdghfxcvccgc

God do I hate jewflix:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Literally revolving around her ‘finding herself’ and ‘discovering her sexuality’ as a first generation Indian-American female. And look at the opening scene where she’s praying to her gods: “And lastly, most importantly, I’d really, really like a boyfriend, but not some nerd from one of my AP classes (aka her currycel looksmatch). Like a guy from a sports team. He can be dumb. I don’t care. I just want him to be a stone-cold hottie, who could rock me all night long’. Jfl the memes really do write themselves at this point. This is netflix’s depiction of a 15 year old girl by the way.
Miring her subhuman side profile and Jew nose tbh

Now imagine if Netflix were to make a movie or documentary about an ugly man trying to discover his sexuality. Or about an incel who struggles with human interaction. Or an incel who desperately wants sexual activity. People would think of it as a horror film more than anything, either call it scary or a joke.

The dog scene in episode 3 was hot as fuck NGL when her mother nearly walks in on her getting knotted.

The prayer scene is ragefuel since I’m an AP nerd tbh. I should make use of my chemistry knowledge and do an experiment with this curry foid and some high molarity acid for my science fair :feelshmm:

The dog scene in episode 3 was hot as fuck NGL when her mother nearly walks in on her getting knotted.
Why are you torturing yourself watching this garbage? I hope that you’re pirating it at least.

Now imagine if Netflix were to make a movie or documentary about an ugly man trying to discover his sexuality. Or about an incel who struggles with human interaction. Or an incel who desperately wants sexual activity. People would think of it as a horror film more than anything, either call it scary or a joke.
It would be a comedy, there are countless films about this like Superbad and Napoleon Dynamite

The prayer scene is ragefuel since I’m an AP nerd tbh. I should make use of my chemistry knowledge and do an experiment with this curry foid and some high molarity acid for my science fair :feelshmm:
Based tbh

Yeah, this is pretty much how they'd portray an incel in that light.

Why are you torturing yourself watching this garbage? I hope that you’re pirating it at least.
I was joking bud, made some shit up that is believable.

Holy fuck this is unbelievable.

Imagine the stink. Curryfoids are the grossest thing ever existed in the universe. Ugly, hairy, stinky and they fart continuously.

Curryfoids need to be banned from going to the west.

In our feminist society that incessantly ‘empowers’ women? Are you really that surprised?

I mean... it’s just so brazen and in our faces. It’s like they are trolling us directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back