Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2/3 of the summer of 2019 is gone

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
How's it gone, brahs?

Showed off your new physique at the beach?

Any personal gain from your new, non-toxic personality?

Made any cool crazy moves like dying your hair blonde, a new look for the summer?

You're certainly not letting another summer go to waste, NO SIRREE. You're giving it your all and going out there and doing.....well not sure what exactly, since you're certainly not supposed to approach rofl.

rotting at work 90% of the time , my hours go way up during summer time.

glad when its pissing with rain again so i only have to work like 20hrs a week

Currently displaying my personality and getting laid every 10 minutes, how are you bro?

Taking showers

rotting at work 90% of the time , my hours go way up during summer time.

glad when its pissing with rain again so i only have to work like 20hrs a week
i was also destroyed by work, why do we always get shit on during summer

Currently displaying my personality and getting laid every 10 minutes, how are you bro?

getting laid and going on vacation with my looksmatch like a bo$$, obvi

serious reply: going to finally take leave for the first time this year to visit my fat family and basically relive the hamudi beach facts video

Displaying my confidence outside

i was also destroyed by work, why do we always get shit on during summer

getting laid and going on vacation with my looksmatch like a bo$$, obvi

serious reply: going to finally take leave for the first time this year to visit my fat family and basically relive the hamudi beach facts video

my town is basically a place people go for holiday so we get loads of students and old people during summer.

so im busy af working in a kitchen

my town is basically a place people go for holiday so we get loads of students and old people during summer.

so im busy af working in a kitchen
that makes sense, for some reason we always get some dumb project in the middle of summer and are guilted into not taking leave until it's done

excellent idea to go into tech. very cool.

that makes sense, for some reason we always get some dumb project in the middle of summer and are guilted into not taking leave until it's done

excellent idea to go into tech. very cool.

are many of your co workers incel? i thought that tech industry has lots of incels or maybe i bought into the meme

I'm just counting down the days until winter starts. Then I can put on a tailored overcoat to disguise my hideous frame.

are many of your co workers incel? i thought that tech industry has lots of incels or maybe i bought into the meme
almost everyone in the content writer department is normal, everyone in the programming department with me is either an incel or a beta cuck that got literally cucked and/or married a single mom and has a failing marriage

I haven't done anything. :feelsbadman:

I haven't done anything. :feelsbadman:
same here nothing except work and cope :feelskek:

oh and some lifts and exercise that don't show any visible gains unless flexing ass naked :feelskek:

Going outside and seeing other couples mogging me. Quality stuff.

I haven't seen a slut in a bikini so far and I hope it remains that way.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP IT
ILL GO TO THE MALL RIGHT NOW MAYBE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN SHUT UP SHUT UP

Fashionmaxxer goes to the mall.

I go to the mall almost everytime I shop now, just to be "out there", the level of coping lol

if you work a full time job it's all the same

and most of america is so hot that summer feels the same as any other month

I can't wait for winter so I can see all of the retards miserably scraping their fucking windshield.

Roasties will be packing into the gym though, taking 10 minutes to do three sets because a proper cool down between sets is texting Chad.

Declaring August a do-nothing holiday month is a tradition in Western Europe. When those who believe they rule the world agree to go on holiday, they consider it vulgar for reality to disrupt their traditions. That was a main cause of World War One; look it up. 2019 is only a century removed from 1919. Think about it.

Last edited:
damn bro my holidays have just began a week ago

How's it gone, brahs?

Showed off your new physique at the beach?

Any personal gain from your new, non-toxic personality?

Made any cool crazy moves like dying your hair blonde, a new look for the summer?

You're certainly not letting another summer go to waste, NO SIRREE. You're giving it your all and going out there and doing.....well not sure what exactly, since you're certainly not supposed to approach rofl.
B7f2 OECEAAyijj

another summer which convincing me its truly over

I can't wait for winter so I can see all of the retards miserably scraping their fucking windshield.
winter is an incel season. it belongs to us.

I have never left my house since summer started

tbh idc because wagie wagie

Another half year gone that was a complete disappointment

wageslave, jack my dick if Im able to push out of my mind how cucked it is long enough to shoot a load, play shitty games I dont give a fuck about and fucking hate, lay in my bed, take drugs, etc. typical shit incel fuck off existence.

I avoid leaving the house

Even going to the gym I wear a full hoodie since I am subhuman

Ropefuel, sunmer hasnt even started here

btw i just had a huge fight with my boss who still has the nerve to try and start shit with me in the middle of this shitshow, and talk about professionalism when he's a moron that won't plan projects properly at all and walks around the office burping and farting like a moron, pretty sure i'm going to tell not one but two of my bosses to eat my shit + go take 4 weeks off right in the middle of this project

wageslave, jack my dick if Im able to push out of my mind how cucked it is long enough to shoot a load, play shitty games I dont give a fuck about and fucking hate, lay in my bed, take drugs, etc. typical shit incel fuck off existence.
same lol. also i can't shoot my load anymore for the same reason, so that's settled, epididymal blowout here we come.

It sounds weird, but it feels like there is nothing before and after the current time.

I just want to go to sleep and wake up in October tbh

same here nothing except work and cope :feelskek:

oh and some lifts and exercise that don't show any visible gains unless flexing ass naked :feelskek:
Same here. Another wasted year. Suprise suprise :feelsbadman:

Still doesn't change our situation regardless what season it is

wake me up when september ends... if only i could hibernate :feelscry: Over.:feelsrope:

I wish it could be April again. I wish I could go back a year. Or more. Just shoot me, that’s at least realistic

Made some money workcelling. Went to Vegas with @Red Pill Rage . And made some progress on my quest to treat my sleep apnea. Nice thing about summer passing is that I'm closer to seeing Iron Maiden in September for the first time. :feelslala:
dying your hair blonde
Gonna do this when I lose weight. I have the hair for it.

Made some money workcelling. Went to Vegas with @Red Pill Rage . And made some progress on my quest to treat my sleep apnea. Nice thing about summer passing is that I'm closer to seeing Iron Maiden in September for the first time. :feelslala:

Gonna do this when I lose weight. I have the hair for it.
nice, sounds like you're the only guy that didn't get destroyed by summer so far.

go for it, i think it makes norwooding less obvious tbh.

nice, sounds like you're the only guy that didn't get destroyed by summer so far.

go for it, i think it makes norwooding less obvious tbh.
Yeah, this summer has been pleasantly surprising. Very true, the light hair will blend in nicely with my light skin.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

i've been rotting and gymcelling