Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2/10 Post Wall Curry Landwhale Was Assessing Me As A Potential Betabux on Tinder and Unmatched Me After Realizing I Was A College Dropout

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Been swiping quite a bit, swipe right on everything on Tinder, and I usually get 0 matches. Well to my unpleasant surprise there was a match, turned out to be a 2/10 curry landwhale which apparently works as a data scientist, according to its bio. I mog that creature by at least a point, so anyway I messaged it and it asked me questions which would indicate whether I was a potential betabux. It asked me whether I had been to college and when I told it I had studied Computer Science, it asked me if I was a software engineer, I just told it I dropped out of college, lo and behold the cunt unmatched me. She was looking for a beta provider on fucking Tinder at the age of 27, bio literally said looking for LTR. How fucking stupid do you have to be to expect to find a fucking beta provider on there, I wonder how in the world she got a job as a data scientist or maybe she's larping about it.

Anyway this is the potential ascension that would have awaited me, had I completed my degree and gotten a decent paying job, jfl. This fucking world is fucked, the only other convos I have had on Tinder is with a transgender woman and man and the latter ghosted me. I doubt I could even get my dick up to that thing, in a fair world that thing would have been begging me to date her since I mog her, but that isn't the case. Female hypergamy is fucked.

IT would say that it's my privilege to even have a landwhale of that caliber interacting with me.

@PLA1092

Last edited:
Show her pic

Stop using tinder. Dating apps are like 95% males 5% females (fuck what your kike statistic says, thats just to get you to buy premium)

Theres tons of guys who can lay thin beckys IRL but cannot even match a 1/10 landwhale on (((tinder))).

Your best bet is ironically social circle game, you have to make yourself interact with normans.

If you cant bring yourself to do that, then save up money and 3rd worldmaxx. But whatever you do stop fucking evaluating your worth based off (((dating apps))). Its literally 99 males to every 1 female on that shit, and the 1 female to the 99 dudes is just on there because shes a blown out skank looking for giga chad. Forget about that bullshit man

Stop using tinder. Dating apps are like 95% males 5% females (fuck what your kike statistic says, thats just to get you to buy premium)

Theres tons of guys who can lay thin beckys IRL but cannot even match a 1/10 landwhale on (((tinder))).

Your best bet is ironically social circle game, you have to make yourself interact with normans.

If you cant bring yourself to do that, then save up money and 3rd worldmaxx. But whatever you do stop fucking evaluating your worth based off (((dating apps))). Its literally 99 males to every 1 female on that shit, and the 1 female to the 99 dudes is just on there because shes a blown out skank looking for giga chad. Forget about that bullshit man
You are coping hard boyo. An average looking guy can absolutely get a tinder date with a foid after interacting with her.

Not my case since women IRL hate me even more. At least on Tinder I get matches and then ghosted lmfao. IRL women literally avoid me and treat me like a creep and I even encounter job discrimination due to my appearance.

Not for me.

No 3rd world country for my ugly curry face. If I was White, I'd run JBW in SEA and become the next it'sover lmfao.

You are coping hard boyo. An average looking guy can absolutely get a tinder date with a foid after interacting with her.

Not my case since women IRL hate me even more. At least on Tinder I get matches and then ghosted lmfao. IRL women literally avoid me and treat me like a creep and I even encounter job discrimination due to my appearance.

Not for me.

No 3rd world country for my ugly curry face. If I was White, I'd run JBW in SEA and become the next it'sover lmfao.
An average looking guy absolutely cannot get any decent match on tinder, but could still pull pussy irl

Dating apps are literally just where used skanks go to find large cocks and self validate from an attractive guy who if he knew anything about her, wouldnt touch, and thats why she has to resort to using tinder jfl

An average looking guy absolutely cannot get any decent match on tinder, but could still pull pussy irl

Dating apps are literally just where used skanks go to find large cocks and self validate from an attractive guy who if he knew anything about her, wouldnt touch, and thats why she has to resort to using tinder jfl
Depends on location, but there was an experiment here using an average looking guy generated by AI who ended up receiving a few tinder dates.

Cope, many people use dating apps these days check out
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uszHnVzSTg8

Cope, many people use dating apps these days
Bruh just because a chick is hot doesnt mean shes not a fucked out skank with a bad rep in her social circle jfl

All women on dating apps are trash tier. Regardless of their looks

Bruh just because a chick is hot doesnt mean shes not a fucked out skank with a bad rep in her social circle jfl

All women on dating apps are trash tier. Regardless of their looks
All women are trash tier, going outside won't get you different experience than a dating app.

All women are trash tier, going outside won't get you different experience than a dating app.
Dude, its way different. Most women dont actively use dating apps. They might have it installed, but the majority of men they date isnt through dating apps

Dude, its way different. Most women dont actively use dating apps. They might have it installed, but the majority of men they date isnt through dating apps
Look at the video dude. Majority of couples are meeting through dating apps

Look at the video dude. Majority of couples are meeting through dating apps
Nigga "hurdur we asked 1000 foids who live in manhatten and go to night clubs where they meet men hurur"

Sampling 500 people and extrapalating it to billions is inherently flawed, regardless of how well or not well they randomized the selection

Nigga "hurdur we asked 1000 foids who live in manhatten and go to night clubs where they meet men hurur"

Sampling 500 people and extrapalating it to billions is inherently flawed, regardless of how well or not well they randomized the selection
Look for more studies and see if there's conflicting data. This is just one study.

Look for more studies and see if there's conflicting data. This is just one study.
Nigga i dont care about muh kike (((studies))). From my real fucking life observations, dating apps are just not that promenant as you think

Anyway this is the potential ascension that would have awaited me
If many incels here realize that even if things go the "ideal" path, the result can be suicidal fuel ... Anyway, thanks for the report brocel.

Been swiping quite a bit, swipe right on everything on Tinder, and I usually get 0 matches. Well to my unpleasant surprise there was a match, turned out to be a 2/10 curry landwhale which apparently works as a data scientist, according to its bio. I mog that creature by at least a point, so anyway I messaged it and it asked me questions which would indicate whether I was a potential betabux. It asked me whether I had been to college and when I told it I had studied Computer Science, it asked me if I was a software engineer, I just told it I dropped out of college, lo and behold the cunt unmatched me. She was looking for a beta provider on fucking Tinder at the age of 27, bio literally said looking for LTR. How fucking stupid do you have to be to expect to find a fucking beta provider on there, I wonder how in the world she got a job as a data scientist or maybe she's larping about it.

Anyway this is the potential ascension that would have awaited me, had I completed my degree and gotten a decent paying job, jfl. This fucking world is fucked, the only other convos I have had on Tinder is with a transgender woman and man and the latter ghosted me. I doubt I could even get my dick up to that thing, in a fair world that thing would have been begging me to date her since I mog her, but that isn't the case. Female hypergamy is fucked.

IT would say that it's my privilege to even have a landwhale of that caliber interacting with me.

@PLA1092
I like your choice of pronouns.

@jerkjocky
@universallyabhorred

Both of you are mega retards, but @universallyabhorred still has a chance to survive without all this horseshit nonsense you guys a blabbing on about trying get screwed over by a foid using dating apps and other waste of space resources...

@universallyabhorred - he is correct about what he says below, but..
Nigga i dont care about muh kike (((studies))). From my real fucking life observations, dating apps are just not that promenant as you think

...He's also a major retard; and one retard talking to another retard fo advice on how to be a dating app retard or not is just pointless and you should stop making these posts and focus on what we discussed. You are going to implode if you keep trying on the internet to score a foid. It's hopeless and useless.

@jerkjocky is right, good women don’t use dating apps, they are already taken by men approaching them in University and in social circles early on.

The state of society.

@PLA1092
HELL NO.

WHEN THEY START ASKING ABOUT YOUR PROFESSION, TELL THEM YOURE LOOKING FOR A RICH STACEY.

this is true tbh. I have seen many trash men with beckies but those fuckers wouldn't get shit via online dating.

@jerkjocky is right, good women don’t use dating apps, they are already taken by men approaching them in University and in social circles early on.
this too. Only trash bitches are on tinder. All the good foids are taken in HS and early college.

Like 60's of people meet online now. Stop sounding like a fucking retard.

@PLA1092
K

:yes: Stop using tinder. Dating apps are like 95% males 5% females (fuck what your kike statistic says, thats just to get you to buy premium)

Can you DM a pic of her to me? Wanna see this vile creature.

brutal. imagine what a fat curry slut would smell like :feelspuke:

Can you DM a pic of her to me? Wanna see this vile creature.
brutal. imagine what a fat curry slut would smell like :feelspuke:
DM pic pls
She was likely putting people into 2 categories: white normies that are willing to give her some sex & curry men she can beta-bux. Obviously you were interviewing for the 2nd category.
She was extremely ugly and fat and mannish looking, not even worth pumping and dumping.