Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2/10 bald currycel dating way, way up. Arranged marriage is legit.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
was watching youtube vids on hair transplants and came across this guy:

I legit almost fell out of my chair when I saw his wife jump on the screen at 1:57

That dude is the equivalent of a 400+ million lottery winner.

I mog that guy to oblivion and have never had a girl like that even remotely show any interest in me. Even while watching youtube vids on fucking hair transplants I get legit suicidefuel.

Just FML.

He gets to date up by 2 points that's so unfair

He gets to date up by 2 points that's so unfair
she´s like an 8.5 by Indian standards and he is a 2/10 by western standards and like 5ft2. I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with a girl like that.

I´m a 6ft3 white guy and I mog him to hell and back and I can´t even get obese, genuinly ugly girls show any sort of interest in me here in the west. This life is so fucking unfair.

Shouldn’t this be lifefuel?

she´s like an 8.5 by Indian standards and he is a 2/10 by western standards and like 5ft2. I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with a girl like that.

I´m a 6ft3 white guy and I mog him to hell and back and I can´t even get obese, genuinly ugly girls show any sort of interest in me here in the west. This life is so fucking unfair.

You're 6'3'' and white? wtf are you doing on these forums?

Shouldn’t this be lifefuel?
how is that lifefuel?

He is out there, probably has no clue just insanely lucky he has gotten getting a wife like that while I get absolutely nothing here in the West.

how is that lifefuel?

He is out there, probably has no clue just insanely lucky he has gotten enjoying life while I rot.
You should be glad lifefuel for currycels
giphy.gif

You're 6'3'' and white? wtf are you doing on these forums?
Trust me, I wouldn´t be here if I could get laid. Womens standards are absolutely ridiculous in the West.

He nosemogs me. And wtf, OP, you're right, that girl is really cute, especially for an Indian.

That's a goodlooking curry girl

Curry women if I really have to be honest, I'd say are next best after white. How ironically tragic for curry men