Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2/10 4'11" girl rejects tall chads on bumble. CALLS 5'10" GUY SHORT

Captura

@BummerDrummer thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Imagine competing with those guys..... no fucking shot..

@Weeb25 @Blacktarpill @Irredeemable @FrothySolutions @Haywire @Diocel look at this, we would get brutally rejected by this fat foid
I don't have a sty big enough for that piggy.

Obese short foid with the most annoying voice I've ever heard thinks 5'10 is legitimately short. :feelsclown:

t-goer-quality-goods-leisure-time-square.jpg

at this point my looksmatch is a god, if this whale can reject chad, i have less smv than a cockroach.

Infinite SMV.

JFL can't believe this disgusting swine has rights.

The problem is dating apps. Guys will fuck any warm hole but atleast without the internet she would be forced to fuck whatever is around here

4ft 11 people should not breed

fucking thumbelina munchkin ass ugly ass foid

Fucking entitled bitch

at this point my looksmatch is a god, if this whale can reject chad, i have less smv than a cockroach.
Even an ant SMVmogs the entire forum according 2 foids

ER we need you, or better yet AM who is more competent

She literally couldn't be uglier unless she had deformity, I saw people with down syndrome better looking than her and she still has the rights to judge men who mogg her into the unknown and make fun of them, how she automatically swipes left on any non Chad without thinking twice, I hope she will stay single her all life and she dies alone but we all know there is no justice.

I need to start a sex doll business :feelsmage:

one dog has more worth and higher smv to white foids than this entire forum :feelsclown: its truly over Gigachad only
Gigachad is incel in 2030.

Terachad has to simp for landwhale.

Why all the ugly foids think they are beautifull or special?

4'11, 2/10 uggo female who's male looksmatch would never reproduce = feels entitled to chad men over 5'10. Men call her cute.

Gymaxxed ripped 5/10 guy = told off for expecting a healthy weight female looksmatch.

Another E.R happens few months from now = media blames "entitled" men.

tenor.gif
C18

Her looksmatch hanged himself on Christmas

In ten years she's going to be twice her size and even uglier than she is now (Pig genetics)

Womens rights were a mistake

4'11, 2/10 uggo female who's male looksmatch would never reproduce = feels entitled to chad men over 5'10. Men call her cute.

Gymaxxed ripped 5/10 guy = told off for expecting a healthy weight female looksmatch.

Another E.R happens few months from now = media blames "entitled" men.

tenor.gif

^ High IQ observations. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yeah - this is a perfect example of why I'm blackpilled and pretty much a volcel these days. Honestly she is one of the better looking females I would find on a dating app a few years ago. Most of them were even trashier, disgusting and insufferable than she is. Fuck humanity, let it burn.

tbh

Not only told off but fired from job, doxxed, harassed and bullied IRL, have smear campaigns run against them in the media and sometimes even arrested for "hate speech".
This life is a fucking joke...
Why all the ugly foids think they are beautifull or special?
The uglier people are the more delusional they can be about being beautiful to cope.

Similarly many good looking people deliberately downplay their looks to virtue signal and look less shallow.

Who the fuck wants to fuck this creature, monster i rather fuck a whole in the wall tbh.

We need the Harpoon boys.