Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2/10 4'11" girl rejects tall chads on bumble. CALLS 5'10" GUY SHORT

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
THERE IS NO HOPE. TIME TO LDAR

Last edited:
There should be a site called DYING TO BE killed where incels post the amount of foids they have offed in their profiles then members of the public can like or dislike on their methods of execution and body count.

In ten years she's going to be twice her size and even uglier than she is now (Pig genetics)

Womens rights were a mistake

Dumb fat whore is just acting like she doesn't want the chads for the video.

There should be a site called DYING TO BE killed where incels post the amount of foids they have offed in their profiles then members of the public can like or dislike on their methods of execution and body count.
Capture

Fucking slut! Now you tellin me its illegal to behead this landwhale human trash on livestream?! Fucking clown world! Fucking disgusting pig, what an ugly sonova bitch! Just by looking at her im disgusted and want to kill her!
(in need for speed)

Last edited:
Disgusting little piggy goblin. I hope the poor insufferable simp that ends up with her murders her.

4'11, 2/10 uggo female who's male looksmatch would never reproduce = feels entitled to chad men over 5'10. Men call her cute.

Gymaxxed ripped 5/10 guy = told off for expecting a healthy weight female looksmatch.

Another E.R happens few months from now = media blames "entitled" men.

tenor.gif

@BummerDrummer is she your match? i think she is tbh

stop backlinking foid videos you nigger

Whos swiping right on that thing?
@BummerDrummer is she your match? i think she is tbh

That cuck would rather fuck a white whale than a fit ethnic foid. Muh white race :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

These cunts truly are, insufferable.
15561.jpg

The saddest thing is that some day this pig will reproduce

Fucking subhuman midget foid will reproduce and spread her dogshit genes creating more incels and perpetuating male suffering. This wretched world needs a reset

She looks like a literal pig.

I wouldn’t it’s too ugly

Based, the top voted method should have frag of the week award and we also should have highlights

4'11, 2/10 uggo female who's male looksmatch would never reproduce = feels entitled to chad men over 5'10. Men call her cute.

Gymaxxed ripped 5/10 guy = told off for expecting a healthy weight female looksmatch.

Another E.R happens few months from now = media blames "entitled" men.

tenor.gif

This life is a fucking joke...

@Weeb25 @Blacktarpill @Irredeemable @FrothySolutions @Haywire @Diocel look at this, we would get brutally rejected by this fat foid

Oh look. A picky foid. Never seen that one before.