Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 1st day of doing 100 pushups every day

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
I can do no more than 15 pushups at once now so had to cut it into 7 sets approximately

My final goal by keeping this routine is to knock down normies in emergency physically (ofc in GTA5) :feelsBox:

You do them with perfect technique? Or just fast humping push ups?

Ive done that

Trying to do it with right posture as much as i can do.
Good shit, brocel. Pushups with perfect technique are a good workout. Totally controlling going down, controlling the eccentric part is hard and is a good workout. At some point though, they become easier and become more like cardio than strength. If you can get to 25 or more perfect technique pushups in a row, try like a harder push up variation. Like clapping pushups, or incline pushups, or handstand pushups if you can.

Good shit, brocel. Pushups with perfect technique are a good workout. Totally controlling going down, controlling the eccentric part is hard and is a good workout. At some point though, they become easier and become more like cardio than strength. If you can get to 25 or more perfect technique pushups in a row, try like a harder push up variation. Like clapping pushups, or incline pushups, or handstand pushups if you can.
Giphy

doing millions of pushups wont teach you how to fight join a boxing gym