Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1st conspiracymaxxing thread

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
So I'm going to start making truther threads for all you brocels, today we're going to talk about a personal favorite of mine

Phil Schneider
schneider.png

Philip J Schneider, a former explosive engineer employed by the U.S. government, was the son of Former Nazi turned Medical Doctor in the US Navy, Captain Oscar Schneider. Phil claims he was injured during the construction of a deep underground military base (DUMB) in the Dulce, New Mexico area on a contract with Los Alamos Laboratories in 1979. Phil's job was to examine the kind of rock in a drilled-out area to determine precisely the amount and type of explosive used to hollow out an area. Upon drilling they hit a cavern and Phil was assigned to enter it. Phil claims that when he descended, he encountered a grey alien and promptly killed it with his pistol, pausing to reload, Phil found himself at the end of a beam of Cobalt Radiation from an alien which mortally wounded him, fading in and out of consciousness, a green beret approached him and sent him back up the lift, saving his life however dying himself in the process. Phil claims what proceeded was an all-out war between various types of special forces personnel and the aliens living in the cavern resulting in over 60+ casualties. As crazy as this sounds this is only the surface Phil had lots of evidence that he displayed during his presentations. Additionally, Phil did have the wounds to match his story, his torso had a large scar, and he was missing several fingers which he claimed were removed by the cobalt radiation. Phil said the reason he had decided to come out with this information so suddenly was because he was dying from a type of cancer as a result of being subjected to the cobalt radiation and had only a couple of years to live. Phil Schneider died in 1996 at his apartment in Wilsonville, Oregon, his cause of death was suicide, his research notes were the only thing missing from his home.​

If you want to hear more, I will include some his presentations below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TduPsMYF0ig

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LC2qbqeW9o

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oljrjxnixtw

Shorter videos for low attention-spanCELS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNUFv2S-2I

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/n5eCBuRKNfp7/

Picture of a six fingered "alien" with the "top nuclear physicists of the day" working with the U.S government. Phil's dad Oscar is directly behind the supposed "alien"
OIP.c10F2xJ9HtM7HJDBfCq2wQHaEr

human vs alieun war be like
fun shooting GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company
Shooting Anger Management GIF

pepelaughz.jpg

what do you think of these style threads brocel?
i read all the text. it is interesting but i didnt watch the videos. it sounds believeable and like why would a guy make all this up, but at the same time there is just no way it is real :fuk:

I dont believe all that shit but makes me comfortable research it jfl

I dont believe all that shit but makes me comfortable research it jfl
i read all the text. it is interesting but i didnt watch the videos. it sounds believeable and like why would a guy make all this up, but at the same time there is just no way it is real :fuk:
I think researching things like this is a really addicting cope, don't expect you to believe it right off the bat but if I can get people to question things that's all I want. I'll cover something less out there for the next thread. Regardless thanks for the read brocels.

aliens fuck off we're full

i never understood this obsession that americans have over aliens. never once out of america ive seen talking about this shit. im sure they exist but

i never understood this obsession that americans have over aliens. never once out of america ive seen talking about this shit. im sure they exist but
I'm more focused on the totalitarian, technocratic, one world government control system, Phil discussed how these bases were being utilized to further the agendas of the New World Order by developing sophisticated technology (nano-tech, UAP, frequency, cloning) for use in top secret domestic operations.

I'm more focused on the totalitarian, technocratic, one world government control system, Phil discussed how these bases were being utilized to further the agendas of the New World Order by developing sophisticated technology (nano-tech, UAP, frequency, cloning) for use in top secret domestic operations.
thats more interesting for sure. yeah i mean if they made it secret for a long time that an atomic bomb was being built in los alamos, and this was 70 years ago, imagine recently what they have been doing jfl. with the progress in tech they can prob test everything without even showing it to the world

thats more interesting for sure. yeah i mean if they made it secret for a long time that an atomic bomb was being built in los alamos, and this was 70 years ago, imagine recently what they have been doing jfl. with the progress in tech they can prob test everything without even showing it to the world
Phil claimed that black budget military technology progresses at a rate of 44.5 years per 1 calendar year of conventional technology and that as of 1995 there were 131 bases in the United States alone. So, if that were true (which I do believe it is) imagine how sophisticated this tech must be nearly 30 years later. Additionally, the black budget he claimed garnered a whopping 1.023 trillion dollars every year from the tax-payer so who knows how much they steal today.

fake and cope, the truth is not that interesting.