Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1L SMIRNIFOORR RUSSIAN DONE 12MG RIVO ROCHE AKA CLONAZEPAM WHERE IS THAT BITCH POLICE OFFICER DETEIVE CHEF COMISSONER!} I AM TROLLING

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
@Fat Link PLEASE I WANT HER TO BE WITH ME WHEN SHE TOUCHED ME I FELT GOOD WHERE IS THAT BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAAA WHO THE FUCK AM I TROLLING 40KG PEDO OR REAL OG RUSS MAFIA AMPHA DEALER FOR REAL BRO THEY SWATED ME TO THE MERCEDES VIANO WHEN I WENT OUT OF M HOUSE TO DRIVE WORK BUT OMERTA NO COOPERACION CON LA POLICIA THEY CAN MAKE ME RIMMING JOB IN SHITT COVERED ASS I HAVE MY OWN LAWYER AND HE IS PROTECTING ME I SWEAR BY GOD WHO IS BIGGEST BUT BOMBS ARE SMALL I WILL MAKE $ 1000 000 ON YT LIVESTREAMS OR I WILL JUST SHOW THEM REAL tERrorrist FUCK COPS GLOWIES THEY ARE WEAK PUSSIES TRUST ME I CAN GET THEIR HOME ADRESSES AND DRIVE TO THEM AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL INCEL
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose. I btw I HAVE MY OWN LAWYER WHO IS PROTECTING ME AHAHHAAH U AN SCGUSZO BUOIKAR

Based alcoholmaxxer, I mixed some whiskey & coca-cola a few nights back.
THIS IS FLUALPRAZOLAM BENZO RC PRESSED IN HOLLAND MIXED WOTJ CONNSEIUR AMPH FROM NEDERLANED LANDEN RIVOTRIL ROCHE GBH VODKA AND RIVOTRIL ROCHE CLONAZEPAM All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

THIS IS FLUALPRAZOLAM BENZO RC PRESSED IN HOLLAND MIXED WOTJ CONNSEIUR AMPH FROM NEDERLANED LANDEN RIVOTRIL ROCHE GBH VODKA AND RIVOTRIL ROCHE CLONAZEPAM
Based- I'm high af rn.

Welcome back. Where have you been?

Well at least you got out.
DERNEG PARENTS SPENT OVER $ 5 000 TO GET ME OUT TBH All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back