Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19yo Swedish roastie rejects man for groping her. Here is what happened next

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]Smashed with a bottle for rejecting being groped: Shocking photos show bloodied Swedish woman attacked in a nightclub after man put his hands between her legs[/font]
  • Sophie Johansson, 19, was assaulted in a nighclub in Malmo, Sweden
  • Unknown man grabbed her between the legs, so she pushed him away
  • The man then punched her and later hit her over the head with a bottle
  • Malmo police has shelved the investigation due to lack of evidence
  • Police are now appealing for witnesses in order to reopen the case 
(If IT wants to screenshot this thread to show how bad my personality is, don't forget to mention how women have sent me nudes when I used my Chad Tinder dating profile (added them on Whatsapp, whereas my real profile got 2 matches over 2 years because my personaliteehee didn't look forward grown enough in my real pics.)
48B9EFE400000578-5329777-image-a-22_1517319860286.jpg

48B9EEFF00000578-5329777-image-a-21_1517319855984.jpg

48B9EEFA00000578-5329777-image-m-25_1517320080479.jpg

ea2600c6d675338814736a7b6be2264e.png

@Grotesque

beautiful. I hope he gets away with it.

His personality wasn't good enough I guess.

It was probably a high T low IQ rapefugee

If he was Chad she would've liked it.

Malmo lmao, isn't that sweden's own islamic caliphate?

Reminder that this case would have been dropped immediately with no attempt to re-open if it wasn't an attractive female.

Reminder that there would not be an article on this if it wasn't an attractive female.

Reminder that 'appealing for witnesses' will be white knights making up shit in a pathetic attempt to fuck this attractive female.

Reminder that she will always be more attracted to the Towelhead that attempted to kill her than said white knights that would give anything to eat her feces.

And she's not even attractive, her face looks like a shooped robot in the 1st pic and she appears to have less breasts than me. Thank fuck for makeup that she obviously only uses for herself.

Also,

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6dthkx[/video]

Grotesque said:
Reminder that this case would have been dropped immediately with no attempt to re-open if it wasn't an attractive female.

Reminder that there would not be an article on this if it wasn't an attractive female.

facts.

I am almost 100% certain the assaulter wasn't a pure Swede.

blackpill_incel said:
It was probably a high T low IQ rapefugee

This.

He should've beheaded her with a machete

CopingGymcel said:
I am almost 100% certain the assaulter wasn't a pure Swede.

This.

Nerdics (no offense) tend to be bluepilled cucks or coping redpilled who stand for muh white race

blackpill_incel said:
Nerdics (no offense) tend to be bluepilled cucks or coping redpilled who stand for muh white race

Depends which country. Norway is A LOT LESS cucked than Sweden.

1280px-Sylvi_Listhaug_-_2014-02-13_at_18-49-18.jpg

Our minister of migration is red pilled as fuck. She is awesome.

I would love to tap dat ass tbh.

Hadia_Tajik_-_Arbeiderpartiet.jpg

This ethnic politician despite her death tier eyes is considered to be hot by many, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
blackpill_incel said:

Eyebrows 404.

CopingGymcel said:

Yeah if only we weren't subhumans

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Try castor oil, my Nerdic brah. They will darken your eyebrows.

Didn't darken mine at all. I just dye them tbh.

I have this one big black eyebrow hair that grows out sometimes, just there to troll me. The rest are light blonde.

CopingGymcel said:
Didn't darken mine at all. I just dye them tbh.

I have this one big black eyebrow hair that grows out sometimes, just there to troll me. The rest are light blonde.

KEK. You know it's over for eyebrowcels if even your own eyebrows troll you.

CopingGymcel said:

Hadia_Tajik_-_Arbeiderpartiet.jpg

This ethnic politician despite her death tier eyes is considered to be hot by many, lol.

Wait you are from Norway? Your country seems nice.

Yeah sweden is even worse than germany when it comes to the refugee crisis

Facade said:
Wait you are from Norway? Your country seems nice.

Yeah sweden is even worse than germany when it comes to the refugee crisis

It's an alright country.

Bad things about it:

Too fucking cold

Kind of boring country

Government wants to control our lives and wants to tell us what we can and cannot do with our own bodies, even shit that makes no sense.

I like the overall freedom (or at least illusion of it) of America and how awesome everything is there. I've been to the US once and I wish I lived there.
I like that if I want to buy something, I can probably get it somewhere. If I want to buy something, I usually have to import it and wait for weeks or a whole month to get it. Then I have to pay tax on or it may even be seized by customs. Pretty shitty.

CopingGymcel said:
It's an alright country.

Bad things about it:

Too fucking cold

Kind of boring country

Government want to control our lives and wants to tell us what we can and cannot do with our own bodies, even shit that makes no sense

I guess a truly perfect country doesn't exist because humans are flawed.Almost everyone thinks that his own country is boring because they are ussed to the culture. I think the US seems pretty exciting but the country has of course many bad sides. I never visited any english speaking countries except england for 5 days

Facade said:
I guess a truly perfect country doesn't exist because humans are flawed.Almost everyone thinks that his own country is boring because they are ussed to the culture. I think the US seems pretty exciting but the country has of course many bad sides. I never visited any english speaking countries except england for 5 days

There are a lot of bad things about the US, but overall it's a much more exciting country with much bigger opportunities.

When I go to the gym, the options I have are fairly limited in terms of size and equipment. If I lived in the US, I could go to some huge gym with everything I would ever need, with a huge gym community, with big guys, fitness competitors, etc.

My current gym is small, doesn't have really heavy dumbbells (only up to 55kg) and is filled with DYELS.

When I buy roids, it's expensive as fuck compared to the US. The prices of anything outside of simple test are extremely retarded, especially tren prices.

In the US, I could get any drug I wanted for a cheap price.

CopingGymcel said:
There are a lot of bad things about the US, but overall it's a much more exciting country with much bigger opportunities.

I guess that's true. I like the large variety of states and opportunities you have there. Every state in germany has only marginal differences and they are more or less the same (Except Bavaria)

And there are so many better vegan/ food options in the Us :( And technology is much cheaper

Facade said:
I guess that's true. I like the large variety of states and opportunities you have there. Every state in germany has only marginal differences and they are more or less the same (Except Bavaria)

And they are so many better vegan options in the us :(

Yup. Huge difference from Florida to New Jersey to Maryland, etc. It's like 51 different countries crammed into one big country.

I've only been to Florida. Would probably want to visit California next time I go there.

That's what she gets she is finally starting to pay for her sins

Good. Allow more refugees in please, they are doing God's work. Who cares about these whores, they wouldn't give you a crumb of food if you were starving in the streets.

Dark hair in Sweden? Oh jee I wonder what his skin color is, surely she must remember if she could tell that he was 5' 10''

Grotesque said:

Reminder that 'appealing for witnesses' will be white knights making up shit in a pathetic attempt to fuck this attractive female.

Reminder that she will always be more attracted to the Towelhead that attempted to kill her than said white knights that would give anything to eat her feces.

And she's not even attractive, her face looks like a shooped robot in the 1st pic and she appears to have less breasts than me. Thank fuck for makeup that she obviously only uses for herself.

Also,

upvote

grab her by the pussy

Native Swedish are to beta male to do something like that, it had to have been a based refuge.

I don't believe she deserved that.

I understand sometimes you guys are just angry and frustrated with life and the world but this is taking it too far, no? I mean, she was groped against her will. Surely in an ideal incel society random groping would not be allowed?

ur all fucked in the head lol glad im leaving this place

Kek at this low inhibition incel rage. Don't support this kind of depraved physical shit though, better to emotionally harm them via catfish

gstvtrp said:

I understand sometimes you guys are just angry and frustrated with life and the world but this is taking it too far, no? I mean, she was groped against her will. Surely in an ideal incel society random groping would not be allowed?

No she deserved it. This is the kind of woman who supports mass immigration, holds up refugees welcone signs and bandwagons onto regressive feminist shit like #MeToo. Not to mention women like this spit on us both figuratively and literally. No she definitely deserved it.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
ur all fucked in the head lol glad im leaving this place

Dont let the door hit you on your way out faggot.

Oh that is beautiful, I hope he is never caught.

/pol/cel said:
No she deserved it. This is the kind of woman who supports mass immigration, holds up refugees welcone signs and bandwagons onto regressive feminist shit like #MeToo. Not to mention women like this spit on us both figuratively and literally. No she definitely deserved it.

Dont let the door hit you on your way out faggot.

just lol, "this is the kind of woman who support mass immigration" cause u know this specific roastie does, lol you are schizo gl

/pol/cel said:
gstvtrp said:
No she deserved it. This is the kind of woman who supports mass immigration, holds up refugees welcone signs and bandwagons onto regressive feminist shit like #MeToo. Not to mention women like this spit on us both figuratively and literally. No she definitely deserved it.

Yup, and all this can be proven of course. With the proof you pulled directly out of your ass.

Grotesque said:

Also,

How the fuck do you have the balls to post yourself online, Wonder how the cucks haven't doxxed u yet.
anyway keep doing what your doing

case shelved due to lack of evidence=state protecting rapefugee reputation. lol those euro cucks deserve everything that happens to them.

Bjrgaminggod said:
Grotesque said:

Also,

How the fuck do you have the balls to post yourself online, Wonder how the cucks haven't doxxed u yet.
anyway keep doing what your doing

How the fuck can they dox him from a vlog

I hate how faggoty many incels are

First I was shocked at how hot this cunt was and the bloodied face and almost felt bad for it then I realized what a disgustingly evil creature it is and how well deserved it is. The only sad thing is it is still alive and the guy will likely get arrested and jailed for a very long time. Nevertheless LIFEFUEL.

This is just a degenerate as hypergamy if not way more so.  Fuck that guy, no reason to grop a girlin the first place, even less of one to hit her over the head.  This is just some edgelord crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back