Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19yo Swedish roastie rejects man for groping her. Here is what happened next

Redpill Robert said:
His personality wasn't good enough I guess.
Or his looks. If he was chad the groping may have been welcomed. My guess the man was a normie or incel who couldnt take rejection anymore. Life is hard on us these days.

Damn, such life fuel. I wish she died.

CopingGymcel said:
Depends which country. Norway is A LOT LESS cucked than Sweden.

1280px-Sylvi_Listhaug_-_2014-02-13_at_18-49-18.jpg

Our minister of migration is red pilled as fuck. She is awesome.

I would love to tap dat ass tbh.

Yeah. Norway is pretty based. Unlike a lot of countries just because a woman turns up there and drops a kid out her crotch doesn't make the kid Norwegian and doesn't entitle them to state welfare. Norway is still fairly homogeneous. Although its still pretty far down the rabbit hole as far as feminism and leftism. The country has been contaminated by other lesser races. Although public order isn't on the brink like in Sweden.

Would tap as well. btw.

BTW. I wonder if it was a migrant who bottled her? Being bottled hurts. I've been bottled twice. Although i was very lucky both times. The first time the bottle never broke and the 2nd time i only caught a few shards because i managed to dodge out of the full blow a bit.

And on that day, the refugee had become blackpilled

I want to run rapefuge game too, I can get away with this kind of thing

:love: :love: :love: 

Good news. Too bad she wasn't raped and acided.

Grotesque said:
Reminder that this case would have been dropped immediately with no attempt to re-open if it wasn't an attractive female.

Reminder that there would not be an article on this if it wasn't an attractive female.

Reminder that 'appealing for witnesses' will be white knights making up shit in a pathetic attempt to fuck this attractive female.

Reminder that she will always be more attracted to the Towelhead that attempted to kill her than said white knights that would give anything to eat her feces.

And she's not even attractive, her face looks like a shooped robot in the 1st pic and she appears to have less breasts than me. Thank fuck for makeup that she obviously only uses for herself.

Also,

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6dthkx[/video]

Tied into this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

Worst part is, if ever we decide to go Fritzl, our prime targets are the only people care about. You could kidnap and murder a hundred old men and nobody would give a shit.

Bjrgaminggod said:

How the fuck do you have the balls to post yourself online, Wonder how the cucks haven't doxxed u yet.
anyway keep doing what your doing

He is pretty much undoxxable. He sits in his parents basement all day and doesn't do anything so they can't ruin his life/career cuz he has none. And they can't really fuck him up from a video anyway. It's not like he said his address in the video. Also, Grotesque is low-inhibition unlike most incels who post here using a VPN, scared that the govt would sit around reading their posts if they didn't use a VPN.

Definitely a pedo worshipping religion of peace rapefugee who did it. I hate women but i also hate them more

asura said:
And on that day, the refugee had become blackpilled

He was probably already blackpilled.

He literally GRABBED HER BY THE PUSSY. She looks much better with blood on her face than with ten layers of fake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back