Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 196 cm White man just walks up to an Asian toilet and gets her

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
20% - race bait

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLwKVsVy/?k=1

TikTok really loves to show me +/- 2 m. tall White German with Asian toilet couples, here's one of their race pollution offspring re-enacting how her parents met.

Being White is life on tutorial mode in comparison to what we racecels have to go through. My White father also simply asked my Nigger mother out and easily got her. Meanwhile I'm a mutt. :lasereyes: I am so envious of Whitecels, if y'all are unlucky in the West y'all can swim in pussy in literally any place outside of Western Europe, even White countries in the East. :blackpill:

Any ricecel sycophants reading this, I have even more brutal ricepils and noodlepills from "Tall White Man" (is actually a short Indian):

View: https://youtu.be/g4CEb_dRC8s

I'm white and it doesn't make any sense.

I'm a whitecel and I am here. Doesn't that beat your hypothesis?

Just Be Tall
Just Be White
Just Be OofyDoofy

If she was born male she would have been a postmaxxer here and not making dumb ass fuck tik toks about her whore mother fucking white men. :feelsPop:

I feel disgusted by seeing interracial couples :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLwKVsVy/?k=1

TikTok really loves to show me +/- 2 m. tall White German with Asian toilet couples, here's one of their race pollution offspring re-enacting how her parents met.

Being White is life on tutorial mode in comparison to what we racecels have to go through. My White father also simply asked my Nigger mother out and easily got her. Meanwhile I'm a mutt. :lasereyes: I am so envious of Whitecels, if y'all are unlucky in the West y'all can swim in pussy in literally any place outside of Western Europe, even White countries in the East. :blackpill:

Any ricecel sycophants reading this, I have even more brutal ricepils and noodlepills from "Tall White Man" (is actually a short Indian):

View: https://youtu.be/g4CEb_dRC8s

Damn if you are a mulatto and ugly

You really have no luck:feelskek:

Where I lived guy like that had all the bitches
You’re not light skin ?

Where I lived this guy had all the bitches

You've stumbled upon objective evidence.

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Oofydoofy in asia pill :whitepill:

Noodlewhore looks fuckable

I'm a white manlet in Germany and trust me you gotta be high-tier white Normie to pull this off.

Wow , a noodlewhore exposing her slutty mother. Good job!

I saw in the comments this noodle toilet is 174 cm :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Omega ropefuel, made me feel like a giga subhuman

Her dad looks like a fag!

Also I think OP is 6’3 which is like 190 cm:feelskek::feelshaha:
OP said he is 6'2. It seems some women don't see 6'3 as tall anymore, even in 2017; it is likely more brutal now like 6'4+ or 6'5+ is likely the requirement.

Just be tall and white bro

just walk up to her bro :redpill::redpill:

If it was a manelt whitecel she would vomit on the spot

If she was born male she would have been a postmaxxer here and not making dumb ass fuck tik toks about her whore mother fucking white men. :feelsPop:

Ya in that case she would be following in the footsteps of her spiritual ancestor HAPA ER.

Another low iq cumskin that would waste his genetics on some subhuman gook whore.
His future son will be posting here in 15 years
Not to mention he'll recieve lots of hate even from his own mother for not being white-passing, cause hapas mostly look Chinky.

I’ve been daydreaming about this sick Yugioh fanfiction. I’m going to fill it with blackpill :feelsLSD:The prequel series will have a tall white protagonist who gets with an edgelord hot rice foid (who encourages him to do immoral shit) :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: The main series will be full of girls getting blacked (pg-12 though) :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsdevil:

One of my chars tried doing redpill shit to get foids, failed then thugmaxxed (he lives in a cyberpunk shithole that has no access to the inter-dimensional energy system that absorbs energy from the dimension of Duel Spirits, gangs own everything and it’s pretty much Satellite from 5Ds) and used his gang power to statusmaxx in a circle of rebel duelists. He finally lands a hot foid then rejects her because she’s only going for his status :feelsUgh:

I’ve been daydreaming about this sick Yugioh fanfiction. I’m going to fill it with blackpill :feelsLSD:The prequel series will have a tall white protagonist who gets with an edgelord hot rice foid (who encourages him to do immoral shit) :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: The main series will be full of girls getting blacked (pg-12 though) :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsdevil:

One of my chars tried doing redpill shit to get foids, failed then thugmaxxed (he lives in a cyberpunk shithole that has no access to the inter-dimensional energy system that absorbs energy from the dimension of Duel Spirits, gangs own everything and it’s pretty much Satellite from 5Ds) and used his gang power to statusmaxx in a circle of rebel duelists. He finally lands a hot foid then rejects her because she’s only going for his status :feelsUgh:
I revealed too much about this masterpiece. :worryfeels:

see? white can't be incel, 4/10 for white is like 7/10 for asian.
anyway you can come to east asia if you want girlfriend so bad
japan is probably best place.

Those whores drolling for white men in front of their bf should be cum and dumbed and left for streets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back