Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1930s Asian-Americans "Equipped with a Penis Impressive Enough to Penetrate All of White America"

Holy fuck, YES!!! I wanted to point that out too. No ethnicity makes media about other races aside from japs. They don't even make anime about China or Korea most of the time, yet there is soooooo much anime about fantasy Europe or historic Europe. Only one I can think of his Kingdom, which is about warring states period in china
Exactly, several of their most famous media like Monster, Berserk, Castlevania, etc. Have European settings, even Alita battle angel had german names and expressions, Attack on Titan too now that I think abt it, they're cucked as fuck

The most insidious thing they did is simply allowing ricecels to immigrate so they can cuck themselves and become incel. Just banning gook immigration altogether would do us a huge favor.
i agree. tourism should be curbed massively esp for foids

Exactly, several of their most famous media like Monster, Berserk, Castlevania, etc. Have European settings, even Alita battle angel had german names and expressions, Attack on Titan too now that I think abt it, they're cucked as fuck
Yep, even when it comes to AoT, it's clearly an allegory for Germany and jews in WW2, Eren Yaeger is a turk-german name as well JFL. And tons of AoT characters have German/Jewish names, like Kruger, Kristen,Levi, zeke (short for Ezekiel).

Golden Kamuy is also about Russians, the race that cucked them out of several islands to the north of Japan. Lmao

What a cucked race. Fuck. I'm embarrassed FOR them

Exactly, several of their most famous media like Monster, Berserk, Castlevania, etc. Have European settings, even Alita battle angel had german names and expressions, Attack on Titan too now that I think abt it and they can't even pronounce the names right, they're cucked as fuck

Meanwhile Germans

12758.jpg

Yep, even when it comes to AoT, it's clearly an allegory for Germany and jews in WW2, Eren Yaeger is a turk-german name as well JFL. And tons of AoT characters have German/Jewish names, like Kruger, Kristen,Levi, zeke (short for Ezekiel).

Golden Kamuy is also about Russians, the race that cucked them out of several islands to the north of Japan. Lmao

I hated how they pronounced the names there too, they don't seem to be able to pronounce "L" or even "R" in some cases, they clearly have little connection with Germany

Japanese chinks are a disgraced race :feelskek: , why would they worship this? Hitler did a number on them
It's called "Chinesenfasching" and they dress up as stereotypical chink farmers doing chinky things, it's fucking hilarious :feelskek:

1200x675

It's called "Chinesenfasching" and they dress up as stereotypical chink farmers doing chinky things, it's fucking hilarious :feelskek:

1200x675
I might go to Germany just to do this, why is there a fucking chink smiling there??? Swedes do blackface and niggers lose their minds every time

1200x675
That chink smiling approvingly:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I might go to Germany just to do this, why is there a fucking chink smiling there??? Swedes do blackface and niggers lose their minds every time
They think it's like themselves dressing up as nazis or whatever and larping as whites, they don't understand they're getting made fun of :feelskek:

Asians have smaller dicks its not "racism". They even tell you when ordering onaholes imported from Japan that its Asian size and might be too small for American/Europeans. Asianmasuclinity is a shithole of a subreddit, why all the obsession over white women fucken chinx.

Chinx

yao ming basketball GIF by NBA

If it wasn’t true, it wouldn’t cut so deep. If they were secretly packing 8in cocks, they’d laugh it off

>Haha, yeah, us Asians have small cocks

It be like a tallfag joking about how short he is. It wouldn’t matter because he clearly isn’t short, and everyone can tell.

They deny it so vehemently because it’s true. I doubt 7’0” Yao Ming was ever bothered by the unfair stereotype that Asians are short with small cocks. Call me crazy, but I doubt Yao Ming was ever called short in his life, because he’s not fucking short.

See, retards can cope and scream that they’re smart, and nobody can prove them wrong. But a small-dicked manlet is a small dicked manlet, and everyone can see it. Their inferiority is measurable and objective. Their 4in is small in the same way 2+2=4.

>You’re only as tall as you feel

As if your height isn’t literally listed by the government on your driver’s license.

>Your eye color is only what you feel it is

I’m always astounded by the level of cope that normies put themselves through. Like 250lb obese retards claiming their big boned not fat while their mantits jiggle as they walk.

Imagine being so gay you advocate for others to check out "r/bigasiancock" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: mind broken. Garuntee 99% of people visiting that subreddit are coping ricecels, not women or even gay men

Needless to say, everyone knows chinks have tiny peepers, otherwise, the stereotype wouldn't offend them so much. As for Filipinos, it's definitely possible their Wang size is bigger due to differences in genetics

Also, JFL at east europeans not being allowed to racemix with whites @WorthlessSlavicShit
Bro, look at big this dude’s cock is bro. Amazing. No homo.

The most insidious thing they did is simply allowing ricecels to immigrate so they can cuck themselves and become incel. Just banning gook immigration altogether would do us a huge favor.
It really is funny in hindsight how Asian men basically fought for the right for asian women to leave riceland in chase of white cock. Meanwhile, what benefit do asian men experience living in the west? It's comedic on a divine level. It's why I say God is a comedian

Asians have smaller dicks its not "racism". They even tell you when ordering onaholes imported from Japan that its Asian size and might be too small for American/Europeans. Asianmasuclinity is a shithole of a subreddit, why all the obsession over white women fucken chinx.

View attachment 763368
Wouldn't surprise me, japs are giga cucks. In reality there is not much difference.

Yeah , I know there are slavic women going to Korea for marriage, but I meant on a significant level to alter the demographics, and a program supported by the government mind you.

In turkey, back in 2019, my sisters went to a local school in ankara and they told me how soooo many Russian and half Russian students were there with them in the same class. All with blonde hair and shit. I doubt those same numbers exist in Korea.
Fair enough. Though I'd just mention, as for something being state-backed, when you look at various stories of Slavic women being brought to China to be prostitutes, or being "tricked" (always hard to believe when foids claim this) after being supposedly promised something else, in a lot of those stories it's blatantly obvious that the local authorities at the very least were involved with it quite potentially going much further. Which makes sense, since it's hard to believe that anything is happening in a country like China without the Party's approval.

Don't have any links about this at hand atm, but I thought that I'd just mention this for completion.

It’s sad ngl. Japanese and Chinese history is pretty interesting.

good point
gooks themselves are the one worshipping the white race by making all their anime charcters so caucaoid looking
Why do a large number of anime/manga characters who are supposed to be Asian  look Caucasian? - Quora

if you try to make the anime charcters more asian racially you will end up with very weird and ugly looking guys
just look at naruto supposed to be an asian ninja but he have blue eyes and blonde hair.
he even end up with hinata the very asian looking girl which is what asian men hate most ( WMAF couples)
Which Naruto couple matches your love life? Find out with these  fan-favourites - Hindustan Times
Growing up I didn't watch anime but assumed it was just white people shows because when I'd come across DBZ on adult swim, it just looked like white poeple with weird color hair. Someone like Goku just looks to me like a white guy.

Even in WW2 which country was part of the axis? Which country was excited by being known as "honorary aryans". The cuckoldry is insane.

megali idea is based.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea. (I should add this to my signature)
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.

Growing up I didn't watch anime but assumed it was just white people shows because when I'd come across DBZ on adult swim, it just looked like white poeple with weird color hair. Someone like Goku just looks to me like a white guy.
Lol I was the same. I always thought shows like pokemon or yugioh were made by europeans. You look at someone like yugi, tea, Kaiba, or even Joey. How the fuck are ANY of these meant to be "japanese"? FFS

I've said this before on this forum, but anime constantly depicting """asian characters""" like in yugioh with white features is 10000% leading to mental illness in japanese kids. Imagine being a nip boy watching naruto and the MC is blonde and blue eyed with round eyes and sharp nose, all traits you lack. The worship of whitness in anime contributes immensly to the already self hating nature of the yellow mongoloid race

Last edited: