Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 19 years of Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
19th
:feelsbadman:

Try 21 years. It's over for blackcels.

damn dude I'm physically older than u brutal agepill for me
also happy birthday bro

Happy birthday man.

“Happy” birthday.

26 right now. still over. maybe i can find some white women to fuck me to support BLM

Age mogs me by 3 years

Happy birthday Colvin, we are the few zoomercels on this forum.

Happy birthday

Happy birthday, brothER.

I was blue pulled at 19... hope this day gives ya a brief moment of happiness @Colvin76

your birthday is 9-1-1

:p

Holy fuck at you larping faggot

You need to be crucified for lying like this

Is this just so you would appear more credible?

Here is you claiming 17 on 27, 2019
incels.co/threads/sometimes-i-want-to-cry-when-i-look-at-myself-in-the-mirror.146968/#post-3081178

Claiming 17 in October 2019
incels.co/threads/manlets-when-did-you-stop-growing.149074/#post-3124082

Here is you saying youre turning 18 at the beginning of this year
incels.co/threads/are-you-under-21-check-this-article.198786/#post-4405841

Now the exact date doesnt matter cause you want to avoid getting doxxed, I keep when my birthday is vague too, but this is just straight up lying right now for some reason JFL

Another fakecel?

Holy fuck at you larping faggot

You need to be crucified for lying like this

Is this just so you would appear more credible?

Here is you claiming 17 on 27, 2019
incels.co/threads/sometimes-i-want-to-cry-when-i-look-at-myself-in-the-mirror.146968/#post-3081178

Claiming 17 in October 2019
incels.co/threads/manlets-when-did-you-stop-growing.149074/#post-3124082

Here is you saying youre turning 18 at the beginning of this year
incels.co/threads/are-you-under-21-check-this-article.198786/#post-4405841

Now the exact date doesnt matter cause you want to avoid getting doxxed, I keep when my birthday is vague too, but this is just straight up lying right now for some reason JFL

Another fakecel?
this discord screenshot from yesterday explains everything
19th 2

10 days before 9/11 you were born :feelshehe:

View attachment 330892

Does that sound believable to you at all? That is a female tier excuse, only a female would think something like that would actually work, its as believable as when guys say "oh these are my friends pants" when a cop finds drugs on them

Your ID has your birthday on it

Your middle school or high school probably used some online system for grading which has your profile and birthday listed on it

When applying to college you had to provide your birthday

There is no way that you had no idea what your real birthday is, J-F-L

Does that sound believable to you at all? That is a female tier excuse, only a female would think something like that would actually work, its as believable as when guys say "oh these are my friends pants" when a cop finds drugs on them

Your middle school or high school probably used some online system for grading which has your profile and birthday listed on it

JFL if you think I take you seriously. I give zero shits about what you have to say about this. Nothing you say will change the truth. Keep coping and wasting your time digging up ancient posts.

View attachment 330892
Dude your parents lied about your birthday? What? Is that a blackcel trait or sum?

Tbh

Dude your parents lied about your birthday? What? Is that a blackcel trait or sum?
Their excuse was that they didn't want me to know I started kindergarten a year late cause it would "ruin my confidence" or some shit. So they told me they made up a believable birthday and wouldn't tell me my actual birthday til I got to college. shit is pissing me off ngl.

Last edited:
Their excuse was that they didn't want me to know I started kindergarten a year late cause it would "ruin my confidence" or some shit. So they told me they made up a believable birthday and wouldn't tell me my actual birthday til I got to college. shit is pissing me off ngl.
Ill be honest bro. My parents made me repeat the 2nd grade when it was completely optional for me NOT to repeat and move on to the 3rd grade, and they tried to hide it from me for a while. But I eventually found out when ALL of my former classmates of the same grade were a grade above me. And of course, that did subject me to mockery because they thought I was dumb. Fun times.

Ill be honest bro. My parents made me repeat the 2nd grade when it was completely optional for me NOT to repeat and move on to the 3rd grade, and they tried to hide it from me for a while. But I eventually found out when ALL of my former classmates of the same grade were a grade above me. And of course, that did subject me to mockery because they thought I was dumb. Fun times.
Damn WTF. this is way worse than my parents lie. brutal :feelsbadman: