Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 19 year old Muslim sex object has fucked over 50 men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SluttyConfessions/comments/p49v0x/i_19f_come_from_a_strict_muslim_family_and_have/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Check her profile for more foid priviledge.

I got so depressed reading this. I'm ex-muslim and went through so much indoctrination and isolation and exclusion because of my religion.

But now as an ex-muslim, it's hard to fit in with society when it's now all about alcohol, sex, drugs and money.

I feel so ostracized, because of my subhuman looks.

OP went to New York, got her freedom and can live freely to do what she pleases just for having XX chromosomes.

Penis.

Last edited:
And copers here think Islam can keep foids in check. There isn't anything in this world that can keep a whore from being a whore

And copers here think Islam can keep foids in check. There isn't anything in this world that can keep a whore from being a whore
You are right, just the religion won't keep them in check, it's the combo of religion and law that can suppress the animal instincts.

In the west, cheating comes very cheaply for holes, but in muslim countries cheating is paid with public humilliation and death, so the benefit/risk analysis makes it disadvantegeous to cheat there.

Any parents who are more strict towards boys than towards girls are cucks.

You are right, just the religion won't keep them in check, it's the combo of religion and law that can suppress the animal instincts.

In the west, cheating comes very cheaply for holes, but in muslim countries cheating is paid with public humilliation and death, so the benefit/risk analysis makes it disadvantegeous to cheat there.
True, but harsh consequences for whoredom in sandland isn't as prevelant as it used to be a few decades ago. Even stoning is starting to be looked down upon

There should be an ER-fuel tag for threads such as this.

Whore deserves to be stoned to death.

She needs stoning if it’s legal where she lives.

daughterpilled again :feelzez:

this is the :blackpill:

daughterpilled again :feelzez:
In my book daughters are for fucking not creating :feelskek:

Your money is better spent fucking other men's daughters than raising one to be fucked by other men

As an average/below average man in this modern era, raising a daughter to adulthood is literally you spending around 230,000+, to produce an overvalued sex doll that gets passed around by men who have been mocking and mogging you your entire life

Its the most cucked thing imaginable

‘They would literally kill me if they found out what I been up to’. Fucking hell, she knows what she’s doing is wrong and I hope her family find out.

We need to find out who her family is at this point and contact them. :feelsdevil:

I will NEVER have a daughter.
The most brutal pill imaginable.

‘They would literally kill me if they found out what I been up to’. Fucking hell, she knows what she’s doing is wrong and I hope her family find out.

We need to find out who her family is at this point and contact them. :feelsdevil:
Someone should message her and tell her that you know her family and tell her you‘re telling them because maybe she will bring all this up and apologise while they have no idea what she’s talking about but then shes like ‘Oh, you know, about all the hooks up I have been taking part in’. Try to get her into the shit she deserves to be in for having no self-respect.

She is another Turk whore whom "opened up" at somewhere away from home. And "strict muslim rules" my ass. Most likely her parents were conservative Turks with slight left leaning that comes with living in USA. That was why she was raised without wearing a hijab, and got away with whatever she did at her hometown.

Turks have the most sex partners per head in europe.
A correction is needed for that fact though. Turks have most relationships per head in europe, definition is vague so even a date with a guy can be counted as a relationship in Turkey while a relationship is defined with sex in europe. The relationship count is high, but the sex amount is lower than that.

Her cucked parents are more strict on their turkcel sons than their rostie daughter. Parents simping for their daughters is the easiest way to turn them in chad chasing whores.

20210831 135934

Funny how she mentions "being liberated" because she was free to become a whore. This proves that the only freedom foids want is to become a chad whore without any consequences. This is so fucking depressing man.

She is another Turk whore whom "opened up" at somewhere away from home. And "strict muslim rules" my ass. Most likely her parents were conservative Turks with slight left leaning that comes with living in USA. That was why she was raised without wearing a hijab, and got away with whatever she did at her hometown.

A correction is needed for that fact though. Turks have most relationships per head in europe, definition is vague so even a date with a guy can be counted as a relationship in Turkey while a relationship is defined with sex in europe. The relationship count is high, but the sex amount is lower than that.
They are leaders there also.

cope, this post is probably bullshit

@SlutLiberationFront. What do you think: should we delete turbo sluts like her?:feelsYall:
[Delete:foidSoy:] :feelsdevil:
This is one of the worst ER fuels I've had in the last weeks.
I wish, I so wish I DID NOT FUCKING OPEN THIS THREAD. Hatred is festering inside me like a raging hypernova. They don't get it... they will never get it. They are so privileged they become solipsistic, living in their own universe. This privilege of fucking hundreds of people whenever they just wish without any effort, getting endless validation and drooling over Chad's cock and getting whatever they want, and getting away with whatever shit they do.
Meanwhile, we have to do the impossible to have the slightest chance with someone, apart from winning the genetic lottery before being born.
Be tall, big dick, a job, a car, money, looks, muscles, whatever. Women just have to exist and they get whatever they want from other people, including all the rights and means to endless hedonistic lives.

I am so fucking mad right now after reading this... I can't even comprehend what I am thinking right now, this is too much of a fucking ragefuel to even be able to think properly.
While we fucking rot our lives away talking in this fucking forum and being mocked the fuck out in other places on the internet and real life, these fucking cunts get to live life on maximum hedonism just because they are born as females. Many of us can't even get the slightest hint of affection by the opposite sex, meanwhile these fucking whores will get infinite pleasure their entire lives and unimaginable privileges while we struggle to do even the most basic things and even getting to talk to someone.
They don't have to do shit, they just have to be alive to get pleasure and approached, what do we have to do? Nothing, because their 6th sense detects our "bad personalities". We would have to be born again in another body to even have a chance in this life to experience the slightest thing close to affection or pleasure.
I hate them so much I can't even think.

What a whore! Shame on her! :incel:

I don't disagree with the premise but its an obvious larp

This is one of the worst ER fuels I've had in the last weeks.
I wish, I so wish I DID NOT FUCKING OPEN THIS THREAD. Hatred is festering inside me like a raging hypernova. They don't get it... they will never get it. They are so privileged they become solipsistic, living in their own universe. This privilege of fucking hundreds of people whenever they just wish without any effort, getting endless validation and drooling over Chad's cock and getting whatever they want, and getting away with whatever shit they do.
Meanwhile, we have to do the impossible to have the slightest chance with someone, apart from winning the genetic lottery before being born.
Be tall, big dick, a job, a car, money, looks, muscles, whatever. Women just have to exist and they get whatever they want from other people, including all the rights and means to endless hedonistic lives.

I am so fucking mad right now after reading this... I can't even comprehend what I am thinking right now, this is too much of a fucking ragefuel to even be able to think properly.
While we fucking rot our lives away talking in this fucking forum and being mocked the fuck out in other places on the internet and real life, these fucking cunts get to live life on maximum hedonism just because they are born as females. Many of us can't even get the slightest hint of affection by the opposite sex, meanwhile these fucking whores will get infinite pleasure their entire lives and unimaginable privileges while we struggle to do even the most basic things and even getting to talk to someone.
They don't have to do shit, they just have to be alive to get pleasure and approached, what do we have to do? Nothing, because their 6th sense detects our "bad personalities". We would have to be born again in another body to even have a chance in this life to experience the slightest thing close to affection or pleasure.
I hate them so much I can't even think.
Pretty much. Felt so broken seeing how easy she had it.

No it is not. Check her reddit profile. She's got a ton of whoring stories.
"No, it's just some guy who's made up whoring stories!" :bluepill:

Well said.

You're both in denial
Just read how its written. Its literally a caricature. Turning a muslim foid from strict parents into a gigawgore is ultimate feminist sjw soyddit dream

I don't disagree with the premise but its an obvious larp
True, true. I just now realized it's 99% a larp to make sand niggers look worse than they already do kek

Just read how its written. Its literally a caricature. Turning a muslim foid from strict parents into a gigawgore is ultimate feminist sjw soyddit dream
She feels like she's one top of the world cos she's getting dicked on by dozens off Chads and must brag about it. It's pinnacle foid nature.

Alot of muslimfoids's pussies are yearning for sex after forcefully abstaining themselves due to cultural restrictions.

I wouldn't doubt that this is real.

Last edited:
murtads(ex muslims) are among the worlds filthiest beings

She feels like she's one top of the world cos she's getting dicked on by dozens off Chads and must brag about it. It's pinnacle foid nature.

Alot of muslimfoids's pussies are yearning for sex after forcefully abstaining themselves due to cultural restrictions.

I wouldn't doubt that this is real.
Read that last paragraph and tell me its not a larp

murtads(ex muslims) are among the worlds filthiest beings
Religion is the greatest and most delusional cope out there. Poor niggers working in the field all day to fund cumskins for their luxuries and nations.

Half of these guys would have roped if it weren't for the strong mental fortitude, fighting the urges of sin, that comes from believing in hell and having a just ending for your suffering.

You gotta abstain from sex and alcohol just so you can get sex and alchohol after you die :soy:
Read that last paragraph and tell me its not a larp
Mmmm true. They made another post about inviting an incel to party and sucking him off. Sounded fake.

Last edited:
We need an incel CIA/Mossad, this bitch needs to be assasinated

Demoralization larp.:feelsokman:

Not even 20 and already a used-up disgusting whore toilet. Whereas I'm her age and I will never lose my virginity to an older mommy MILF.

And not one of those 100+ men has a height shorter than 5'10" or a face uglier than 6/10.

Last edited:
turkish women are complete whores, the younger generations atleast

turkish women are complete whores, the younger generations atleast
Many Turkish women in Germany can be seen with lanklet Uggo white guys. Btw please make more YouTube videos. They’re good.

Turks and maroks are the worst kind of immigrants.
Turks are just plain dirty, maroks are criminals. Those folks are the symbols of decline.

In my book daughters are for fucking not creating :feelskek:

Your money is better spent fucking other men's daughters than raising one to be fucked by other men

As an average/below average man in this modern era, raising a daughter to adulthood is literally you spending around 230,000+, to produce an overvalued sex doll that gets passed around by men who have been mocking and mogging you your entire life

Its the most cucked thing imaginable

It really is extremely Cucked, especially in the west

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back