Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 19 year old girl has her life ruined because she gave her virginity to a chad in highschool. Even 3rd world countries arent safe.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
http://www.botasot.info/life-style-...ne-por-emigranti-me-kerkon-dicka-me-te-madhe/
Article is coming from Albania. Here's the slut that it's about:
657907__original.jpeg

I'll sum up the story for you guys.
So this slut gave away her virginity to a Chad friend of hers in highschool, and later on when the Chad moved to britain he left her bitch ass and didn't marry her.
Here's the "problem" for this girl. Albania is a conservative country where virginity is heavily valued in marriage, over there the only time a girl should lose her virginity is when she's married.
So this thot is triggered that Chad pumped and dumped her instead of marrying her and taking her with him to Britain.
Even a third world country where sluts will get ostracized or even killed for just giving away their VIRGINITIES before marriage can't stop female slutery.

A roastie does not even fear death for her whoring? Surely the cure is public execution for such stupidity.. that or a damn good flogging. That'll show all the whores what happens when they sleep around like bitches in heat haha.

the type of male that got past her bitch shields is exactly the type that would then leave her, it's like poetry

A roastie does not even fear death for her whoring? Surely the cure is public execution for such stupidity.. that or a damn good flogging. That'll show all the whores what happens when they sleep around like bitches in heat haha.
It would never work, these sluts do not think about consequences. They only think about getting their short term enjoyment from a good looking guy.
That's why so many sluts cheat and ruin their lives too.

Albania is a weird country to have news about a girl fornicating, lol

the type of male that got past her bitch shields is exactly the type that would then leave her, it's like poetry
Yeah from her photo alone I can tell she would be some high ego slut that would bully and deny any incels.
I'm just happy her life seems to be in shambles right now because she can't get over Chad pumping and dumping her.
Cuz it's such a controversial topic over there.
If her father knew that they guy took his daughters virginity and wasn't planning on marrying her before he left the country he might have killed him
Honor killings are a big thing over there.

they're fighting so hard against degeneracy there that it is admirable

I hope she suffers before her death

It would never work, these sluts do not think about consequences. They only think about getting their short term enjoyment from a good looking guy.
We need an Incel Inquisition, like the Spanish Inquisition. :feelsohh:

A woman's VIRGINITY is the most sacred asset on Earth.

You always see these articles of guys paying Hundreds of Thousands if not Millions of Dollars to take a girls virginity.

An incel's virginity is worth nothing. It is actually less than nothing as you would have to pay to lose it.

And here this slut gives it away like its nothing. She could of saved it for someone who would of truly cared about her.

Such a depression story here.

A woman's VIRGINITY is the most sacred asset on Earth.

You always see these articles of guys paying Hundreds of Thousands if not Millions of Dollars to take a girls virginity.

An incel's virginity is worth nothing. It is actually less than nothing as you would have to pay to lose it.

And here this slut gives it away like its nothing. She could of saved it for someone who would of truly cared about her.

Such a depression story here.
"B-but Chad was so good looking, I couldn't resist"
The story is somewhat depressing but it's also hilarious that she got pumped and dumped when she thought he would take responsibility and marry her and take her to britain.

Trinidad & Tobago raised the AOC to 18, but Yung Stacys still open their legs for drug dealing Chads when they are as young as 8 or 9, and Trinidad is one of the wealthiest countries in the Caribbean.

I hope she suffers after death.

What's the census on albanian hoes?

She'd probably rather fuck chads and stoned to death than marrying a kind 10/10 personality incel who actually loves her

What's the census on albanian hoes?
Not allowed in albania the same way it is in the West.
A female is expected to keep her virginity for her husband, and if she loses it to some other guy she can get disowned or even killed.
Sadly though when these sluts get to the West they are allowed to whore around.

>Albania
>Majority Muslim

I hope they stone her tbh. This is part of the reason I am not really too upset with the influx of Muslims into the West. Perhaps they will reintroduce the cultural values us in the West once had as they blend into our society.

>Albania
>Majority Muslim
Albanians are "muslim" in the same way modern westerners are "christian", i.e "only on paper". The whole story seems overblown, considering the normalized and rampant level of whoredom on the balkans.

Albanians are "muslim" in the same way modern westerners are "christian", i.e "only on paper". The whole story seems overblown, considering the normalized and rampant level of whoredom on the balkans.

While this is disappointing to hear. :feelsrope:

While this is disappointing to hear. :feelsrope:
Yeah the vast majority of Albanian Muslims aren't the same as the middle eastern ones your thinking about.
Albanian Muslims eat pork, drink alcohol, and barely actually talk about religion.

Exactly this.

Albania is a Muslim country, hopefully she gets 100 lashes for her disgusting debauchery.

Women literally only understand dopamine rushes and classical conditioning. "CHAD GIB GOOD FUK LEMME GET GOOD FUK" is the constant echo in the inferior female brain.

Trinidad & Tobago raised the AOC to 18, but Yung Stacys still open their legs for drug dealing Chads when they are as young as 8 or 9, and Trinidad is one of the wealthiest countries in the Caribbean.
So "Chads" regularly fuck 8 and 9 year olds?

Albanian People dont care about religion... in my country i know many albanian women and (I have to admit they all look great) all wear slutty clothes

Albanian girls in the UK are all hoes

So "Chads" regularly fuck 8 and 9 year olds?

guess so...Who is impregnanting thousands of 10-14yo lil thots in Brazil and Venezuela, where PUA pussybeggars worship and admire?

Albanian girls in the UK are all hoes

They are everywhere, they are kept on a leash in Albania and will make up the lost whoreyears when they are set free in another country.

That's why I'll buy a wife from Albania, heard they are €3000 and virgin as well

That's why I'll buy a wife from Albania, heard they are €3000 and virgin as well
Dont wastw your time, as soon as she gets to the west she will divorce you. I've seen it happen too many times.
Much safer to buy a wife from an extremely conservative middle eastern country where the wife would never think about leaving you.

Dont wastw your time, as soon as she gets to the west she will divorce you. I've seen it happen too many times.
Much safer to buy a wife from an extremely conservative middle eastern country where the wife would never think about leaving you.

I'm not from the West, I'm from Balkans as well, I plan to buy a girl and bring her here to start a family once I'm done with fucking hookers in Thailand.

Btw, this is legit, she won't go back for sure because I'm buying her from her family and she'll be killed if she goes back.

This should not be blackpill, it should be life fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back