Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19 is is child according to twitter soyfags

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
CA1BD03C 63DB 4332 A672 8830ACA3B906

200B9EC9 6172 456C B9CE CF776894D65C

8C87303D A7A2 4B50 813A 1487CC5EDA3B

Shes 19 she didn’t suck 100s of cocks bro :soy:

she looks like she stopped growing at 10 so this is somewhat understandable if you are dealing with normal ppl

if you are dealing with soys then even 29 year old women are children, see: https://pokemonwe.com/chris-avellon...-people-who-accused-him-of-sexual-misconduct/

“I had very vague impressions that someone had made out with me when I woke up that morning, but thought it was a dream. When I asked Chris about it, he told me that I had eventually refused him. When more of the night came back to me, I realized the ONLY reason I was able to refuse him in my blackout stupor was because I was on my period that weekend. The ONLY reason.” Barrows also claimed that she’d seen Avellone hit on people “far younger” than her (Barrows was in her late 20s at the time, while Avellone was in his late 40s).

In his own Medium post, Avellone says “she looked my age”. He also admits that the kiss happened. “I made a move to kiss her,” he says, before claiming she reciprocated.

Shes 19 she didn’t suck 100s of cocks bro :soy:
Swedish foids at 19 I met were all covered in tattoos, had multiple STDs and drug addictions. I haven't met a swedish foid under 40 who hadn't had her dopamine receptors across the mesolimbic pathway fried by drugs, wanton orgies of sex, alcohol, raves and other kinds of partying binges etc. --- some of those are still under 20 but their brains are completely destroyed.

Here in Rio de Janeiro, you can find plenty swedish foids going into favelas for literal sex/drug orgies with STDmaxxed thugs, they're mostly college students on a break (18-22). Completely destroyed girls. Trash tier. Sweden has no future.

I only ever met one not-throroughly-brainfucked swedish foid, and she was an older married lady, early gen-X in her 40s, and this was 20 years ago. She must be 60-something now.

Last edited:
Swedish foids at 19 I met were all covered in tattoos, had multiple STDs and drug addictions. I haven't met a swedish foid under 40 who hadn't had her dopamine receptors across the mesolimbic pathway fried by drugs, wanton orgies binges of sex, alcohol, raves and other kinds of partying binges etc. --- some of those are still under 20 but their brains are completely destroyed.

I only ever met one not-throroughly-brainfucked swedish foid, and she was an older married lady, early gen-X in her 40s, and this was 20 years ago. She must be 60-something now.
Swedish whores have extreme standards they’re also washed with compliments

Average Swedish girl has minimum of 1000 followers on IG

Swedish whores have extreme standards they’re also washed with compliments

Average Swedish girl has minimum of 1000 followers on IG
Yes, swedish foids are very attractive, but they're completely sick in their minds. Their innocence is too far gone. By 18 they're complete degenerates.

I bet their "standards" are the highest in the world since I hear everyone is so tall there.

39 y.o. are children you disgusting pedo.

She looks like an unfuckable child ngl

They probably don’t know how old she is, she looks like a fucking child douh