Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 18yr old Female has never had a boyfriend. Is it because of her looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
she makes me feel like im fucking ugly, I wouldn't even make eye contact with her, she would just sneer at me like I'm literal shit....

I actually had a good looking 18 year old white girl in my class who was a virgin. She liked the only white guy in class, go figure.

?????????????? why the fuck is she trying to gain weight??? her weight is fine and her looks are fine.

Fucking cunt only wants chad

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: She is waiting for a tera chad to commit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She rejects her looksmatches

“Is it because I am ugly, anon?”

*Applies tons of makeup and posts a pic of self half nude.*

Borderline personality disorder + No adequately Male Model Tier Chads trying to fuck her.

She is larping for attention, ded srs

All women who complain about this type of shit are nearly ALWAYS volcel (assuming femcels exist). They realise their SMV and never go for ugly subhumans or incels. They think they need chad dick and chad's dick only. jfl it's over

I would boyfriend the fuck out of her and she would cuck the fuck out of me.

Shes a 5/10 with make up on but thinks she deserves 11/10 gigachad

Saint Uninstall gets rejected 1000 consecutive times.
This whore rejects 1000 consecutive people for not being gigachad.

Gets 1000s of messages over that thread and does not give a fuck.
Thats the reason she made it. Lol @ the idiots in the thread saying to message her, shes obviously doing it for attention
Saint Uninstall gets rejected 1000 consecutive times.
This whore rejects 1000 consecutive people for not being gigachad.

She wants $$$ to get prettier for Chad :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
20190116 201901

She wants $$$ to get prettier for Chad :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
View attachment 81567
100% I can guarantee she was raped by her dad/stepdad as a kid somewhere between the age of 4 and 15.

Typical borderline personality. Typical dead empty eyes.

Valid argument against abolishing age of consent - girls that get fucked at that age like that all turn crazy as fuck.

Last edited:
I would go out with her in an instant. Link. Me. Her. Contact. Info. IM GETTING LAID BOYS!

Teehee single because im waiting for the right Giga Chad
Teehee

what a lying bitch, a majority of guys would break their pinky finger to date her
I’d cut off my legs, arms and have a frontal lobotomy if she would marry me and stay 100% loyal.

Of course, neither of these things are plausible.

I’d cut off my legs, arms and have a frontal lobotomy if she would marry me and stay 100% loyal.

Of course, neither of these things are plausible.
lmao with a lobotomy you wouldn't be able to comprehend what was going on

Good looking guys don't approach me. :( i'm also shy. Is there anything bad in me? Teehee

Standardcel 100%.

If she ever left her home I can guarantee she AT THE VERY LEAST received heavy IOIs from men.

yea she is like every typical female, rejects every other men but then complains about being sad and lonely.

so pathetic

this cunt could go up to the first man and fuck him i guarantee it.