Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 18yr old Female has never had a boyfriend. Is it because of her looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190116 181937 Reddit
Screenshot 20190116 181942 Reddit

I mean, its not because she rejects every single ugly man that has approached her. Having a hard time finding chad?

JFL

Truefemcel tbh tbh. All of us mog her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

off with her head

“Is it because I am ugly, anon?”

*Applies tons of makeup and posts a pic of self half nude.*

waiting for chad and rejecting incels
AWALT

she has a very bad personality

they are insane.

Guess she didnt take enough showers bro
:soy::soy::soy:

I want to roundhouse this cunt in the face

i guess she needs bigger breasts and buttocks for chad? is that what she's trying to say?

obviously LARPing to boost her ego with cuckdit fatties

Seems like chad hasn't arrived yet

Looks like she gets blacked by the football team every weekend

what it meant when they say they dont have luck with men compare to us when we say we dont have luck with women is very very different

i guess she needs bigger breasts and buttocks for chad? is that what she's trying to say?
Nah she is sad cos someone roasted her small tits... if someone roasts someone's dick on the other hand..

Attention whoring at it's finest

I would tell her about lookism, hoping to brainwash her to the point where she will kill herdelf after years of suffering.

Women like her deserve to become anorexic and suffer for years before committing suicide.

I hope she will start fucking random Chads to find the right one who will look into her soul, an not only her body. I hope that everyone will pump and dump her lowering her self-esteem and she will start using drugs ruining her skin, so that at 25 she will look like a woman in her 40s.

I hate “femcels”, I hate the way they use our lingo, I hate how they act, taking tactic pics to let truecels see how beautiful they are and how hard their life is because Chad is rejecting them.

Holy shit, her standards must be insanely high, like she must only want to go on a date with a 11/10 gigachad it something.

what a lying bitch, a majority of guys would break their pinky finger to date her

Please message her telling her I will take her on a date and take her virginity, thus ending her misery.

Now from a rational point of view since she obviously has nobody lining up to take her on a date and is depressed she should leap at my offer, right?

She probably has a dog...

Proves hyper gamy exists.

Please message her telling her I will take her on a date and take her virginity, thus ending her misery.

Now from a rational point of view since she obviously has nobody lining up to take her on a date and is depressed she should leap at my offer, right?
Im gonna text her for you

what a lying bitch, a majority of guys would break their pinky finger to date her

I would break my fingers to choke her to death, although I do not need that amount of effort, because I am too strong. I would throat lift her and then toss her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
FUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDSFUCK FEMOIDS FUCK FEMOIDS

I would break my fingers to choke her to death, although I do not need that amount of effort, because I am too strong. I would throat lift her and then toss her.
I would smash then give her the oraoraora treatment

Never had a bf, waiting for Hemsworth at minimum.

She just has insecurities.

Actually quite similar to alot of people on here considering looks is not the primary reason why some struggle. Feels like too many in the world truly don't know what actually being ugly and discriminated for it is like :(

This bitch couldn't get 20% of chads (20% of 20% of men) so she hasn't had a boyfriend.
True story

I would tell her about lookism, hoping to brainwash her to the point where she will kill herdelf after years of suffering.

Women like her deserve to become anorexic and suffer for years before committing suicide.

That would be great. They can't appreciate how easy they have it because were born on tutorial mode + cheats. She must go after gigachads, I can´t believe she is unable to snatch a chad.

Holy shit, her standards must be insanely high, like she must only want to go on a date with a 11/10 gigachad it something.

She think's she entitled to the elite giga Chads. She calls herself 'femcel' because none of the Chads that approached her are good enough

She deserves no attention just like every other female

I would kill to have a gf like her.

When a femoid says she has trouble finding a boyfriend, or is even a virgin past a certain age, it is because she’s picky as fuck and has rejected every guy that has approached her, regardless of what she looks like, smoking hot 20 year old 10 or 35 year old landwhale. She asks people “am I ugly” because she wants validation
Men and femoids are playing very different games

Last edited:
Gets 1000s of messages over that thread and does not give a fuck.