Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

18yo foid who made "millions" from instagram dies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

A YOUNG Instagram influencer who became a millionaire at 15 filmed herself in the mirror of her motorbike moments before she was killed driving it.
Russian Anastasia Tropitsel, 18, suffered head injuries when she crashed on her Kawasaki on the Indonesian island of Bali and took the poignant selfie video at sunset on the beach.
Her boyfriend Viktor Maydanovich, 30, was on a bike next to the teenager when she crashed.
The 18-year-old influencer boasted how she "became a millionaire at 15" from her successful internet presence. She told her million-plus young followers: "I inspire you to do what you can't. I grow your wings and send you to go freelance."
She had stayed on Bali for lockdown after a trip to the island to boost her Instagram.
But her father reportedly criticised her party and urged her start working if she wanted to live well.
She accused her dad, however, of "burning" her emotionally and betraying her.

Suffered head injuries when she crashed on her Kawasaki on the Indonesian island of Bali and took the poignant selfie video at sunset on the beach.
Driving your fucking bike while taking a video. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Another one added to death by selfie list.

Should have tagged it [LIFEFUEL]

how do you even die on tutorial island

Last edited:
Her looksmatch is contemplating suicide.

how do you even die on tutorial island
Being a narcissist does take it's toll. Doesn't matter what the risk is, the selfie is more important.

repost nigger

natural selection

justice has been done

Her looksmatch is contemplating suicide.

Being a narcissist does take it's toll. Doesn't matter what the risk is, the selfie is more important.
Eggman is her looksmatch, jfl

Is that face a result of Chernobyl or something?

There is a God.

yay! happy! happy momtuntum, here is silver.

Her fault entirely, no sympathy from me :dab:

The aftermath of motorcycle accidents are pretty incredible. People just explode into piles of guts in a lot of cases.

Fuck yeah. Nothing of value lost. I hope she rots in hell.

That’s unfortunate for their family, there is about 1000 carbon copys of her waiting to replace her exact role

Yeah, honestly, who gives a fuck.

Thanks for the laugh, sorely needed one

Just looked at her pics.................

wtf.........

She's homely. 5/10 at best. Clearly has a flat ass that she frauds to pop out, and makes millions from being an instragram influencer for her average at best looks?

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS WORDL!
millionaire in rubles

The fact that people like her make Millions while Poor Talented Incels just become poorer makes me very uneasy.

The fact that people like her make Millions while Poor Talented Incels just become poorer makes me very uneasy.
The amount of effort to get popular on social media as a foid is stupidly easily.
You just need to meet the two requirements:
- Be young
- Show some cheek

You don't even need to know how to use photoshop anymore because skinfilters are a thing. Men have a wide choice of body types from short petite asian foids to white beach foids to big busty black foids, so any foid can get a followerbase.
Getting popular on social media as a man, you either need to be a 10/10 chad, or you need to WORK your arse off making good content regularly.

Why the fuck was she in Bali? She’s white. She should have been in a white country enriched in white culture And furthering advancements of white people . Other races are doing that, and many whites are betraying their own race Because of Jewish-produced propaganda either in classrooms or on tv. Why abandon your own culture and country for some turd 3rd world names Bali where idiots chasing clout take selfies because they’re “in Bali broz.” How stupid. This diversity indoctrination and individualism is degeneracy at its finest, and she was killed by it. She went to visit a “Diverse 3rd world” that didn’t maintain a motorcycle properly, and she paid a price for it.

I actually don’t believe was as rich as she claims. Everyone claims to be a millionaire. It’s all Attempts at clout. Real millionaires got there with extreme luck investing or creating businesses. social media will make you money but only a very tiny number of social media kids will make millions

1AF4034F AE12 4B1B B0A7 52A64455D93E

>Tropitsel — real name Anastasia Zubrina — died following a public row with her doctor father about her business.

lol just spending daddy's money and getting sweet simp bucks/sponsorships with daddy's connections.
Too bad they didn't show her caved in skull when she was looking at herself in the mirror instead of on the fucking road.
Literally how Narcissus died - looking at himself before drowning, but here she's riding a bike while looking at herself.

dumb russian wh*re

Article says she was parked when she took the photo ritard. Her boyfriend who is twice her age said she just fell from riding normally. Squid.

Article says she was parked when she took the photo ritard. Her boyfriend who is twice her age said she just fell from riding normally. Squid.
kek

Already posted but such amazing news i will celebrate again :feelsthink:

Hah!

IT have featured this thread but posted a photoshopped "aftermath picture" of the accident that was neither in this thread nor in the linked News article. So IT added a bloody pic (probably hiked from bestgore.com) and are blaming incels.co for their own snuff photography fetish?

Last edited:
30 year old rich guy and 18 year old girl with devotion for Instagram "influencing"
Just as @Teutonic Knight perfectly described it in one of his brutal threads

lol you just know she was getting passed around from owner to owner since the age of 12
no 15yo girl is a millionaire without selling her body. probably sold nudes of herself to guys on the internet then when she got wind of mega-rich men then she decided to 'travel' aka fly to areas to get millions of dollars in exchange for sex

deserved to die

their vanity knows no limits
to think that she is the same age as i am and how different our lives are... or were in her case