Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Instagram Model Beaten, Stripped & Humiliated

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
In September of 2020, Social Media Influencer/Instagram Model, Larissa Marília, 23 at the time, posted a video on her Instagram reporting an aggression that she says she suffered. According to her account, Larissa was beaten by three other women. They circulate through video messaging applications with part of the aggressions suffered by Larissa. Those responsible claim that the violence was based on a betrayal, denied by the young woman. The young woman had her cell phone taken by the aggressors and claims to be fine, without any fractures.

Bruh at this deep level of inceldom i dont really care about women
I dont hate them i dont love them
They are just invisible to me now

can’t view on iOS. Anybody have an alternate link?

You
MID.

Who cares? Men die by the millions during wartime

Females should be more afraid of other females rather than incels. Females are magnitudes more likely to commit a violent crime on another one compared to a random incel. So much for the empathetic gender :feelskek:

That aside, with all the surgeries that whore already had, another one won't make a difference. Punching those tatas must have felt nice :feelsohh:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.