Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 189 cm 84 kg is fat ??

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
0% - Verbal Brag post
Really ?

Body composition can be different for that height and weight

Not if it’s muscle and not fat :feelsYall:

Find out your bodyfat %, thats what matters most

I'm 190cm and over 180kg so You're fine

If you can't get a DEXA or Bod Pod scan to check your body fat percentage, go by height to waist ratio.

Idk, I'm 180cm and 85kg also, I don't feel fat but I do drink a lot of beer :feelsYall:

At your height you should be fine, ignore all the skeletonmaxxers, they're coping hard :feelsgah:
I’m 184 cm 65 kg, at this you should have low bf and be really lean, but I’m still skinny-fat with high bf :feelsrope:

@sexratiocel
Another day, another heightmogger thread.

Idk, I'm 180cm and 85kg also, I don't feel fat but I do drink a lot of beer :feelsYall:

At your height you should be fine, ignore all the skeletonmaxxers, they're coping hard :feelsgah:
fatty

show pics, it really depends of your muscle and fat composition

You're 1 inch taller than me, I honestly don't feel mogged :feelshaha:

Kill all tallfages (in boblox)

The absolute state of 'incels'. JFL

I’m 184 cm 65 kg, at this you should have low bf and be really lean, but I’m still skinny-fat with high bf :feelsrope:

You're 1 inch taller than me, I honestly don't feel mogged :feelshaha:

The absolute state of 'incels'. JFL
Oh please. I'm literally a fucking gorilla. I'm not gonna be slaying anything anytime soon

Fucking tallfags! Bet they were commemorating 9/11 few days ago, two of their brothers got robloxmaxxed on that day

chad.is moment tallfags everywhere

Oh please. I'm literally a fucking gorilla.
Gorfraud

I knew it!
24 according to your noob estimate so most likely around 30%. You are FAT told ya nigger
Maybe yeah I’ll give more weight then

No. 189cm/84kg is a healthy bmi. It’s normal weight.

Depends on your body composition. Tbh 85kg is ideal at that height if you're muscular & ~10% bf.

It's on the high end of a healthy bmi

Why didn't you asked the fucktarded foid is she braindead or just ate too much of lead and mercury frapuccino while laughing how abysmally low iq she is?:feelzez:

i am the only manlet on normie.is?

Ban all tall fags and fat fags both are fakecels

You weightmog me by almost 50kgs jfl and I feel like a disgusted sack of shit can't imagine what you must be feeling 24/7 :smonk:

"189 cm 84 kg is fat ??"​

Fakecel.

I can't imagine how ugly your face is if you're not able to get a gf as a 189 cm guy.
And when it comes to men, you can't really say if someone is fat or not just by knowing his height and weight.

165cm and 73kg. i used to be 160 and 85kg lmfao:feelsautistic: