Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 182cm is manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Its because nobody is malnourished these days and toilets are breeding with taller and taller men. The Netherlands is an example of this. Soon other countries will take the same path :kys: :kys: :kys:
germany as well

Its because nobody is malnourished these days and toilets are breeding with taller and taller men. The Netherlands is an example of this. Soon other countries will take the same path :kys: :kys: :kys:
Netherlands has been around before tinder. But even if it were the case that foids only want to breed with the tallest men It must be stopped from happening. Useless toilets can't have their way.

Never began for below182cmcels

While your height is not outstanding, you are in no way a manlet, no matter the country you live in.
Being shorter than MOST females (or being as tall as them at best) is manlet-tier, I've got to know quite a lot about that. Getting heightmogged by every person who passes by is extremely suifuel. C'mon.

If you have an ugly face, it won't help you for sure. Were you mocked at school for your height?

5' 11" is average height, nothing wrong with it. Many people on this site are shorter and there are many Chad slayers who are shorter.

My life would be better with three extra inches

Same here except on my dick.

And 2 X chromosomes is a toilet.

5' 11" is average height, nothing wrong with it. Many people on this site are shorter and there are many Chad slayers who are shorter.

Same here except on my dick.

I could also use three extra inches on my dick

I'm 165 cm most of women are around the same height or taller than me where I live.

You´re an insult to anyone who is actually a manlet, I am 170cm and I don´t even feel short I mean I am shorter than most guys but I don´t FEEL short and you call yourself a manlet at 182cm fuck you man..