Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 182cm is manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
You make it sound like being 182cm is as bad as being 170cm. It's obvious you're bragging.
Having 3 limbs cut off is worse than 1, doesn't mean either circumstance is good. Should I have said being below 6"2 is manlet to broaden the definition?

Having 3 limbs cut off is worse than 1, doesn't mean either circumstance is good. Should I have said being below 6"2 is manlet to broaden the definition?
182cm is good and not manlet tier.

Still though, I look like a child next to someone who is 6"4-6"6 etc
And 6'4 guy looks like a child next to 6'7 guy and so on. The point is those guys are rare. Unlike me or any other manlet you don't get mogged by majority of the guys, that's the differance. Even a NBA basketball player gets height mogged sometimes but that doesn't make him a manlet. TLDR: Stop bitchin'

And 6'4 guy looks like a child next to 6'7 guy and so on. The point is those guys are rare. Unlike me or any other manlet you don't get mogged by majority of the guys, that's the differance. Even a NBA basketball player gets height mogged sometimes but that doesn't make him a manlet. TLDR: Stop bitchin'
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Im not tbh
Damn, even for a Latino, that height is complicated. My sensei condolences.

This thread is delayed, especially those that say 6.3 manlet. You can't take these people seriously.

Indeed, people are different heights in different regions. You height depends just as much on percentiles as it does on your actual height.
Reminds me of the people from Dinarc Alps. Tallest fuckers in the world. Even the boys are over 6 feet before adolescence is over. So in a way i suppose if you live in an area where everyone is taller than everyone else in the world being 6'2 would basically make you the "5'10" of your area. i'd still take being average over my current manlet status. Average height is normal height. You still wouldn't count as a manlet unless you're under the average height for the area of the world you live in.

Last edited:
“From time to time”

some guys aren’t even that lucky.

182 is fine. Wear lifts if you want to be taller (you should already be wearing lifts. Everyone should)

I know there’s no such thing as too tall, but 182 isn’t something to sweat about. You beat manletism and your height doesn’t render you incel. Increase your fighting success in other ways.

“From time to time”

182 is fine. Wear lifts if you want to be taller (you should already be wearing lifts. Everyone should)

I know there’s no such thing as too tall, but 182 isn’t something to sweat about. You beat manletism and your height doesn’t render you incel. Increase your fighting success in other ways.
Lifts make it too hard to walk so I would rather be an agile 185cm person in normal shoes than a robot 190cm dude

“From time to time”

I agree. It's like the under 6 foot argument. The closer you get to 6 foot the less it applies. 182 is just over 5'11.6, more than enough to "claim" 6 foot. Tons of 5'10, 5'11 normies claim 6 foot by wearing lifts or just faking it till they make it. For the most part no one questions it. Hard to tell what a legit 6 footer looks like where I live because of this. I started looking into male celebrity heights and was shocked to see how many non-legit 6 footers exists. The "morning height" bullshit. I on the other hand, a 5'7 manlet can't even claim average height even with lifts on :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
182cm is normal height, neither tall nor short

Location plays a part.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
my life is a joke. My grandfather was very tall, he was 190 + cm he called him "long" (in my native language) but my mother fucked everything up because she married my father who is a manlet(165cm) because he was rich, of course divorced a few years later. Now I'm the lowest in my family except my grandmothers and aunts. each my cousin is 185+cm some 195+cm at family party I feel like a hobbit among normal people.

my life is a joke. My grandfather was very tall, he was 190 + cm he called him "long" (in my native language) but my mother fucked everything up because she married my father who is a manlet(165cm) because he was rich, of course divorced a few years later. Now I'm the lowest in my family except my grandmothers and aunts. each my cousin is 185+cm some 195+cm at family party I feel like a hobbit among normal people.
Tackle them to show dominance tbh

I cant take you serious ngl. Imagine choosing the tallfag option above chadlite :feelsseriously:. You guys are caring so much about heightmogging it lost its value.

In this day and age of social media and online dating face is the greatest asset one can have. Create an ugly or average looking profile with frauding his height to 6'3+ and you can see that doesnt impress women.

Meanwhile having a chad face even at manlet heights (real manlet height not sub6'2 bullshit) can easily lead to 10s of girl matching and chatting with you.

If I had any chance of improvement I would choose face any time even though I am 5'8

I'm 179cm and I get Mogged all the time

Kill yourself

lol im 6.5/10 im ugly

cope if you think women want normies
thats why im here bhai
Erwerew

Jfl at you being 182cm and complaining, shut up nigger.
This tbh, at least he can feel like a man maybe other men are taller than him but he is still mogging girls hard in height and still complaining plus 182 isn´t short at all soon people like him will probably claim this is manlet JFL.

There are people on this site who are shorter than girls I am 170cm and around the same height as girls sometimes even a bit shorter or taller by only a few centimeters but being 182 you even reach the requirements for most girls on dating apps who state "you need to be at least 180cm to swipe right"

bro try being 5ft8 (173cm) in africa you dumb fuck and then complain about being 182cm you reatrded fuck
Africas heights are very varied, you have some people there who are manlets and others who are taller than the Dutch. JFL

Just mog me theory. I would be happy with that height.

yeah, for me your height is normal, yes girls wouldn't consider you tall but you are NOT considered short, i legit got in fight because people made fun of me and i couldn't take it, even when i win a fight they make fun of me, im sorry for calling you a dumb fuck and a tallfag btw, i shouldn't have said that
I have been a cunt in this thread brocel :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

but yes its over

Thats because 6"2 is the standard bread and butter height, if I was 6"2 I would want to be taller like 6"4 or 6"5. Height is very important.
ngl almost every nigger in my city is at least 6'0 most are above, it's insane

FUCK YOU
NO SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU
AS A REAL 170cm MANLET I WANT TO SAY FUCK YOU
I WOULD LITERALLY KILL TO BE 180 CM
IT"S COMPLETELY NORMAL HEIGHT BUT YOU FUCKIGN RETARDS ARE SO DELUSIONAL YOU THINK YOU NEED TO BE 3M GIANT TO HAVE SEX
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

ngl almost every nigger in my city is at least 6'0 most are above, it's insane
Its because nobody is malnourished these days and toilets are breeding with taller and taller men. The Netherlands is an example of this. Soon other countries will take the same path :kys: :kys: :kys: