Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 182cm is manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I hate my height, I wish I was 190cm at least but I have never been a tall guy particularly sadly. I have nothing to make up for a bad face. Heck there are even females taller than me from time to time, what hell is this.

If you can regularly see guys your height with cute girls, you're worrying about the wrong thing.

mogs me im 5’7”

I hate my height, I wish I was 190cm at least but I have never been a tall guy particularly sadly. I have nothing to make up for a bad face. Heck there are even females taller than me from time to time, what hell is this.

Same

My life would be better with three extra inches

If you can regularly see guys your height with cute girls, you're worrying about the wrong thing.
Its not even that, height is above even toilets. Its also about day to day life.
mogs me im 5’7”
Brutal, the average toilet is almost that height these days :kys::kys::kys:

i still dont feel like i am tall enough ngl

mogs me im 5’7”

Same

My life would be better with three extra inches
If I could be 5'10 my severely average looks wouldn't be as noticeable. Being ugly and being short is the biggest "Fuck You" God could've sent me. So many normies bump themselves up. I'd just lie and say i'm 6 foot all the time. I'd just wear boots. Timberlandmaxxing lol.

Last edited:
182 is above average

nah nigga you just ugly

Its not even that, height is above even toilets. Its also about day to day life.

Brutal, the average toilet is almost that height these days :kys::kys::kys:
The height of young women in my country is between 5'1 and 5'4. Locationpill attacks again.

mogs me im 5’7”
We are the same height, although I'm not complaining.

nah nigga you just ugly
This has little to do with not getting laid, but being taller would help. I would love to be tall but am not.

people who are above average in height and still cry about it makes it easy to filter out the larpers

people who are above average in height and still cry about it makes it easy to filter out the larpers
Just be in the 51 percentile theory

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

i just want a few more inches : (
Same :/ I feel your pain. Short and ugly is basically God slapping you in the face twice.

i have no sympathy for these faggots tbh. i remember this one banned user here would go on about how bad it was for him at 6'2

Jfl at you being 182cm and complaining, shut up nigger.

i have no sympathy for these faggots tbh. i remember this one banned user here would go on about how bad it was for him at 6'2
Thats because 6"2 is the standard bread and butter height, if I was 6"2 I would want to be taller like 6"4 or 6"5. Height is very important.
Jfl at you being 182cm and complaining, shut up nigger.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Imagine being 6'2, taller than 90% of the human population and still complaining about being "ugly" :feelsseriously:

Above average is not enough
Look I get it female hypergamy and all that but you can't claim manlet status when you are equal to or taller than most men. If you are not a fakecel then its your face/frame or whatnot causing your inceldom, not your perfectly normal height.
Rage fuel. I REALLY hate any one over 6 feet bitching about how he isn't 6'5 or sth.
Beyond over:(

Thats because 6"2 is the standard bread and butter height, if I was 6"2 I would want to be taller like 6"4 or 6"5. Height is very important.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
would you take 5/10 face with 6'3 height or 5'11 height and 7/10 face?

Look I get it female hypergamy and all that but you can't claim manlet status when you are equal to or taller than most men. If you are not a fakecel then its your face/frame or whatnot causing your inceldom, not your perfectly normal height.
Still though, I look like a child next to someone who is 6"4-6"6 etc

anything below 6'3" is manlet

Brag thread give him warning

6"2 is minimum, its just about enough. Its nothing special.

This is the biggest location pill tbh. Where I live there's tons of 5'10, 5'11-6'0 fuckers that people call "really tall". They'd look like manlets standing next to basketball players. The average height of the male basketball team at my school is 6'1 which is pretty small for a college basketball player. I'd gladly accept being 5'10 or even 6'2 at that. I guess it depends on where you live.

Brag thread give him warning
HOW IS 182CM BRAGGING? HOW
This is the biggest location pill tbh. Where I live there's tons of 5'10, 5'11-6'0 fuckers that people call "really tall". They'd look like manlets standing next to basketball players. The average height of the male basketball team at my school is 6'1 which is pretty small for a basketball player. I'd gladly accept being 5'10 or even 6'2 at that. I guess it depends on where you live.
Indeed, people are different heights in different regions. You height depends just as much on percentiles as it does on your actual height.