Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 18 y.o foid paralysed after her drink got spiked

I do not wish bad things on women.
But i just wish they would eventually see the wrong they are doing to us :feelsmage:
like the marleyans did to the eldians durning the rumbling,
^
violence only makes us look like even more of a loser and terrorists in people's eyes :feelsUgh:
if we dont do anything this cycle will never end, we must keep going forward, thats the price of freedom GAYcel
one piece naruto GIF

Does not matter the normans will always say we are terrorists
SOME NORMANS WERE TERRORISTS WHEN THE WHOLE GEROGE FLOYD FENTONLY THING CAME OUT JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
The whore deserved it! :лул:

Eh, I mean, I don't really wish this on anybody.

As much as I hate whores I don't like this kind of thing.
Most Foids wish this, or even worse, on all males, openly. They are cruel and vicious creatures, undeserving of your help or sympathy (only your wife, chosen wisely, deserves it... and your kids)
violence only makes us look like even more of a loser and terrorists in people's eyes :feelsUgh:
Violence is sadly the only thing that can change things. Once they realize they cannot stop it, nor control it, they will eventually come to terms. Retracing their steps, giving back the rights decency and respect males deserve.

Last edited:
This not funny

Eh, I mean, I don't really wish this on anybody.

As much as I hate whores I don't like this kind of thing.
Yup, me neither.

Reminder - she was on her first night out, probably there were carousel riding women there also that never had anything bad happened to them.

Unbalance/injustice, I'm not a fan of it.

The rare times I drink in public I'm pretty sure I habitually keep an eye on my drink to avoid stuff like this. If I didn't keep it in my peripheral vision (ie turn my head away to talk) I'd probably do something like put my palm over the top of the glass, hug it close to me, etc.

It makes me wonder what she was doing, if anything, to guard her bodily integrity. Did she just assume some beta orbiter would waste his time guarding her drink for her while she went to the toilet? Did she get too caught up in ogling Chad?

Such negligence doesn't warrant paralysis or something (a just dessert would just be someone stealing her drink, not spiking it) but it still makes me wonder.

The rare times I drink in public I'm pretty sure I habitually keep an eye on my drink to avoid stuff like this. If I didn't keep it in my peripheral vision (ie turn my head away to talk) I'd probably do something like put my palm over the top of the glass, hug it close to me, etc.

It makes me wonder what she was doing, if anything, to guard her bodily integrity. Did she just assume some beta orbiter would waste his time guarding her drink for her while she went to the toilet? Did she get too caught up in ogling Chad?

Such negligence doesn't warrant paralysis or something (a just dessert would just be someone stealing her drink, not spiking it) but it still makes me wonder.
why on earth would someone spike an incel's drink

She jaw mogs, holy shit:feelskek:

One less whore on the studio dance floor.

That's the face she made when she fucked chad. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
sounds like a waste of spike to me...
we're a waste of space/money/oxygen/etc to them it would be worth the cost of a roofie or bullet to them to be rid of us