Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 18 y.o foid paralysed after her drink got spiked

Eh, I mean, I don't really wish this on anybody.

As much as I hate whores I don't like this kind of thing.
+1 that's horrible, I don't wish this on anybody. Humans hurting each other and taking from each other, looks like another day ending in y on planet earth.

It's unfortunate that men who do shit like this, have the kind of personality and looks, that get them sufficient attention from women, that they can get into the position to do nasty shit like this. That old infallible female personality detector. Just work on your personality bro.

I do not wish bad things on women.
But i just wish they would eventually see the wrong they are doing to us :feelsmage:

on her first night out trying to get railed by chad LOL. proof there is a loving god

...and once she was up and out of her hospital bed, she was out clubbing again, as her thirst for Chad's cock overwhelmed any rational thought.

If Chad offered her sulfuric acid she would guzzle that shit down for a quick ride on his cock before she died. Facts.

+1 that's horrible, I don't wish this on anybody. Humans hurting each other and taking from each other, looks like another day ending in y on planet earth.

It's unfortunate that men who do shit like this, have the kind of personality and looks, that get them sufficient attention from women, that they can get into the position to do nasty shit like this. That old infallible female personality detector. Just work on your personality bro.
I do not wish bad things on women.
But i just wish they would eventually see the wrong they are doing to us :feelsmage:
Jfl at their state :lul::lul::lul:
Little did they know if this happened to them nurses in the hospital would be laughing their ass off:lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at their state :lul::lul::lul:
Little did they know if this happened to them nurses in the hospital would be laughing their ass off:lul::lul::lul:
It was only temporary and if that wasn't the case, she would still have 1000s of simps in her DMs because of juggernaut law. You can't lose on tutorial island

I love how the male TV host looks like he just wants to get this over with at 0:46, along with talking over the other host. Relatable reaction.

I agree. I'd rather all foids received a mild well-deserved punishment, like the ones with a malfunctioning personality detector being beaten up brutally by their Chad boyfriends, than a single one being outright paralyzed just for drinking. This doesn't tickle my justice boner as much.

sit the fuck down dumb whore

I do know they would be laughing at me faggot.

I just don't like the way it looks.
t.

She'll still have a higher chance of finding a partner than me :feelskek:

Joined Nov 18, 2021

Posts 3,714

Online 5d 8h 42m
Everybody on here knows that inam way older than you.
And that's irrelevant, my question still stands.

You haven't read any of my previous posts or threads since i've been here have you?

You really think because one thing doesn't sit right with me I don't belong here?
You belong on r/foreveralone then.

^
violence only makes us look like even more of a loser and terrorists in people's eyes :feelsUgh:

I'm 30 years old nigger.

Which goes to show you don't know what the fuck you're talking about "Everyone knows i'm older than you"
You have no idea what i experienced from 13 to 19.
And how is that even relevant. If you know any better you shouldnt be on here :lul:

And you have no idea what I experienced from 13-30 even though i've given a small window into my life through my posts.

I was getting rejected, bullied and humiliated while you were still fingerpainting youngcel.
I dropped school at 13 to clean sewers and carry heavy shit so i wouldnt starve. I was painting my fingers with shit and dirt. So dont even try.

Then why did you say "Everyone here knows i'm way older than you"?

You brought that up.

And don't tell me where I should and shouldn't be,

What does cleaning sewers have to do with being an incel?
I was talking about the join date, which you mentioned.

Why did you assume you were older than me? It's obvious you have never read any posts or threads of mine because if you did you would know that I am the very definition of an incel.
Are you slow? I am talking about the join date.

^
violence only makes us look like even more of a loser and terrorists in people's eyes :feelsUgh:
Does not matter the normans will always say we are terrorists

The absolute state of the world where some men feel the only way to get laid or have sex with a woman is to roofie their drinks, it use to be stuff like this was extremely rare, and yet now is becoming all too common. A sad terrible consequence of the current world we live in. :feelsjuice:

Temporary doesn't count

based. any1 dumb enough to drink from an unattended glass in public should get this. I never take my eyes off my drink when in public. but foids are dumb enough ig

I like the part where she became famous for being a overnight gimp!

I'd like to buy her a drink for being so strong and brave

she recovered, sad ending to the story tbh :feelswhat:

Would rather be paralyzed by Chad than be treated like a queen by a sub 8 male.