Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 18,000 members

And not even 0.0001% of them are active

Including so many lurkers, fakecels, foids, etc.
And also the so many fallen brocels who gave up :feelsrope:

I don't think we've ever passed over 200 current users

Unfortunately, most are now either not used/abandoned or banned... :smonk:

Only 200 of us here. :feelsclown:

The numbers will only continue to grow!

for the past month first thing i do every morning is check this website to see if there are any interesting forums, then i check it every few hours throughout my day while i am neeting in my room. i dont see the reason to post most of the time coz i think i have nothing valuable to say or add. one thing i have to say is fuckkkk reclusemaxer is back and his low quality threads are everywhere again !!!!!111111

And not even 0.0001% of them are active
honestly i was suprised how social this forum in terms of writing style is and that it even possesses a social hierarchy (greycel, reclusemaxxer bullying, grades of virginity like truecel, mentacel and some other shit[?lol], group building, gatekeeping) this might stop incels/new users from posting something because they are not socially as fit and scared to be judged (nothing against this forum but it has a lot of normie tendencies) IDK but some users here come off as some lookmax.org posters or some dude that got 60 instead of 70 matches and has no other platform to go off than here (wouldnt be suprised if there is some hidden chad here but maybe i am just paranoid). Some Incels are more timid due to bad life experience( for obiovus reasons)