Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 17 yo Krautroast killed by refugee

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
What is wrong with foids following terrorists into their refuge hostels?

Anyway, another foid dead at age 17. Met up with a sand nigger in a hookah lounge and decided to leave with him. When they were in his room, they got into a fight and he killed her.
Police could track him down because roasty got to know him via social media.

Good... fucking... riddance. Slut dead, invader jailed.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...in-Vermisste-17-Jaehrige-tot-aufgefunden.html

Never go outside in any western, eastern, northern, or southern countries. Way to dangerous

refugepill is too strong

Another foid naturally selecting for herself obnoxious brutes and getting killed for making mistakes, rinse, repeat

7806B0C9 C543 4393 AC27 8DE196B4FDFA

I'd say good riddance too but white girls should be having babies.

Foids are too low IQ to avoid repeating the same.

Natural selection:feelskek:

Am telling you these refugees have better game than anyone in Europe, just run refugee game at this point

Libtards and their destructive ways will make them suffer the wrath of their own degeneracy. Pathetic nematodes, I hope they all die a slow and miserable death.

Good Riddance. This will make me sleep well at night :feelsokman:

Libtards and their destructive ways will make them suffer the wrath of their own degeneracy. Pathetic nematodes, I hope they all die a slow and miserable death.

Nematodes are one of the most important types of eukaryotes on the planet, dont compare them to SJWS

That based sandnigger should be awarded for his god's work.

See, Immigrants are good for something.

Two birds with one stone.

Literally tenth time I have heard about a situation like this. Why are foids so fucking stupid? Do not go into a fucking hotel with a fucking rapefugee you just met. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Just saw this thread. It makes me rage how Chadfugees like him are getting laid while I'm rotting. Fuck this society.

What is wrong with foids following terrorists into their refuge hostels?

Anyway, another foid dead at age 17. Met up with a sand nigger in a hookah lounge and decided to leave with him. When they were in his room, they got into a fight and he killed her.
Police could track him down because roasty got to know him via social media.

Good... fucking... riddance. Slut dead, invader jailed.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...in-Vermisste-17-Jaehrige-tot-aufgefunden.html
Talk about 2 birds 1 stone.

Ok cucktears, who display more misogynistic behavior now?

Any post-mortem pics of her body? asking for a friend

Refugees and women have both the victim mentality. It’s victim vs victim.

Europe is so doomed along with the rest of the west, the decline is in full swing. We'll all be long dead and won't be around to see it but the end of the west will come.

A new one got housed today near my basement.
My feel to the good old taxes payers on the streets.

Where have all the good man gone, teehee

Europe is so doomed along with the rest of the west, the decline is in full swing. We'll all be long dead and won't be around to see it but the end of the west will come.

I also bet the precious refugees will be also wonderful future taxpayers. Nah, they will bleed national finances dry and make everything go back by centuries.

I also bet the precious refugees will be also wonderful future taxpayers. Nah, they will bleed national finances dry and make everything go back by centuries.

Guaranteed, soon Europe will resemble a middle eastern shithole. You import third worlders you become third world everytime.

America and Canada will turn into something resembling Brazil I imagine or become Chinese colonies like Australia.

Guaranteed, soon Europe will resemble a middle eastern shithole. You import third worlders you become third world everytime.

America and Canada will turn into something resembling Brazil I imagine or become Chinese colonies like Australia.

I´ve been in Cuckmany once and I´ve seen some refugees causing troubles, it resembled a third world situation. The first symptoms are tax increase, because refugees need free food and housing. We can expect more krautroasties down.

I´ve been in Cuckmany once and I´ve seen some refugees causing troubles, it resembled a third world situation. The first symptoms are tax increase, because refugees need free food and housing. We can expect more krautroasties down.

Its only the beginning, the cucked whites arent having kids since they've been brainwashed into thinking it's bad meanwhile the muzzies are breeding like cockroaches as is typical for third worlders.

It's only a matter of time before the demographics shift and the west becomes just another muddy clusterfuck with no identity or culture. It will be just a scrap of land that all these random people from all over have come to exploit.

In the near future going to Europe will be like visiting a Muslim country just with different weather. You'll see nothing but women in burqas, halal shops and calls to prayer 5 times a day.

Germany will probly outlaw alcohol and pork, big parts of their culture and identity wiped out to appease the muzzies, count on it.