Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 17 yo foids are already full of celullitis

Brazilian girls are sewers.

what do you mean?
Whole of South America is comparable to Thailand.
It's a very sexualized place, even more sexualized than Thailand.
The young JBs are not innocent, they're all whores.
I've lived most of my life in this region, trust me.

But, they're whores for Chad only so don't get your hopes up jfl.

Whole of South America is comparable to Thailand.
It's a very sexualized place, even more sexualized than Thailand.
The young JBs are not innocent, they're all whores.
I've lived most of my life in this region, trust me.

But, they're whores for Chad only so don't get your hopes up jfl.
where do you live? what country?

that's right above south america
Yeah and it's heavily influenced by South America.
The majority population are blacks and latinos. ( Mestizos )
That's why I said region too.

Yeah and it's heavily influenced by South America.
The majority population are blacks and latinos. ( Mestizos )
That's why I said region too.
is south america like the USA and Europe?

I like them that way ngl

My cousin had it in middle school

The japs are redpilled about 14 being the exact age foids are in their prime. Just notice how pretty much all animes are set on first year of high school.
ichigo_mashimaro_encore2_small.jpg

Are you sure?

Have you taken a tally?

Over 50% ?

Overweight on foids is growing

i thought south america was less paranoid about "pedophilia" than the USA
Jfl child rapists get killed in SA prisons.
They have it much worse than in the US.
They don't even need to be rapists, if you get caught having an affair with a child then you're fucked!

Jfl child rapists get killed in SA prisons.
They have it much worse than in the US.
They don't even need to be rapists, if you get caught having an affair with a child then you're fucked!
how do you know it's true? Luis Garavito seems to be ok in prison. you need to realize that child molesters being killed in prison isn't as common as the media says it is.

how do you know it's true? Luis Garavito seems to be ok in prison. you need to realize that child molesters being killed in prison isn't as common as the media says it is.
I'm just speaking from what I had heard while I was there.
I remember once in the news they showed a old Dutch guy being beat up by one nigger because apparently the boomer was messaging the nigger's niece ( around the age of 12 ) about wanting to meet her but the nigger found out and beat his ass lol.

I'm just speaking from what I had heard while I was there.
I remember once in the news they showed a old Dutch guy being beat up by one nigger because apparently the boomer was messaging the nigger's niece ( around the age of 12 ) about wanting to meet her but the nigger found out and beat his ass lol.
but that's a relative of the victim. and you actually were in prison?

and you actually were in prison?
No, but from the reactions of that beating you could see that people really don't like child molesters.
My dad showed me the comments on the Facebook post about the beating and all of the comments were praising the nigger and a lot of them were saying how they'd kill child molesters.

No, but from the reactions of that beating you could see that people really don't like child molesters.
My dad showed me the comments on the Facebook post about the beating and all of the comments were praising the nigger and a lot of them were saying how they'd kill child molesters.
most sex offenders are in protective custody or a lower security prison these days anyway. also, inmates don't hate child molesters because they hate the crime, i explained the real reason in my first post on this thread. also, most people who say they'd kill a child molester prolly wouldn't do it. they're just trying to sound "badass" online to impress people. they're virtue signaling.

most sex offenders are in protective custody or a lower security prison these days anyway. also, inmates don't hate child molesters because they hate the crime, i explained the real reason in my first post on this thread. also, most people who say they'd kill a child molester prolly wouldn't do it. they're just trying to sound "badass" online to impress people. they're virtue signaling.
Ok go speak your mind then in front of those mestizos and negroes. :lul:

Ok go speak your mind then in front of those mestizos and negroes. :lul:
Not an argument also this thread is on IT again with over 500 comments

Yet they have stupid high standards. Whores