Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 17 year old foid stabbed to death by hER ex-partnER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Last edited:
JFL rest in piss

I strive to have this personality so I can one day attract a girlfriend, I will try to keep improving my personality.

I can't believe some lucky men get to fuck these beautiful tight jbs. fuck my life man

I can't believe some lucky men get to fuck these beautiful tight jbs. fuck my life man

It’s because these men got a fresh haircut evERyday, took 5+ showERs evERyday, attended daily thERapy sessions and consoomed jewpills daily

SIMPLE SOLUTION: DONT BE A WHORE AND RESPECT YOUR PARTNER

Bad boys kill women, incels are to blame

Bad boys kill women, incels are to blame
Sexhavers are constantly murdering women but the media would have you believe that incels are the biggest threat. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
He only got sentenced to 12 and a half years lmao. I know of one foid IRL that killed her boyfriend with a knife at home and she only got 7 years.

Sexhavers are constantly murdering women but the media would have you believe that incels are the biggest threat. :feelsclown:

Normies are braindead sheep, so it’s no surprise they believe whatevER muhhhh media tells them to believe (instead of thinking for themselves, cos you need to have a brain in the first place to be able to think, which normies clearly lack).

What a lovely pERsonality this boy had, that was clearly the reason he was able to attract a female while we rot without sex due to our “bad pERsonality”.

Where have all the good men gone?
Foids are attracted to violent partners because they like the thought of her son being violent to other people and dominating them.
They don't have a problem with his violence. Sometimes it backfires.

This thread appeared in Similar threads while I was in https://incels.is/threads/foid-supermarket-worker-shot-dead-by-her-ex-at-supermarket.565749/, so I will literally copy and paste my comment because it's literally the same shit. Foids never learn

Good. Deserved.

This is the classic scenario we've seen a million times already.

Woman doesn't give a fuck about the personality meme, chooses toxic, abusive, dangerous man who gives tingles to her vagina. And of course the toxic, abusive, dangerous man will do what toxic, abusive, dangerous men do.

KEEP IN MIND: If she decided to give a chance to the uglier, but nicer guy, she would still be alive in this moment. The ugly nice guy would know he's ugly, but he'd do his best to keep her happy. It would be a stable, peaceful relationship.

But nope. Foid wanted that bad boy. Ok, fine. And now you got that bad knife wound. Enjoy being worm food, bozo

Women are bio-morphic creep energy x-rays when it comes to weirdos

When it comes to abusers they are blind as bats.

It’s because these men got a fresh haircut evERyday, took 5+ showERs evERyday, attended daily thERapy sessions and consoomed jewpills daily
:bigbrain::feelsthink::hax:

He was such a gentleman to make sure no-one could access her now she is in a "better" place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back