Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

160lbs is like the 5’10 of weight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
160lbs is like the 5’10 of weight at this weight most men aren’t underweight or overweight they’re just average you can be untrained at this weight and still not look like a skeleton or be a fatcel it’s the weight that most men are and would like to be 5’10 is optimal male height it’s about the average height for a man in general at this height you won’t have issues with it similar to 160lbs it suits most men between 5’7-6’5

COPE

itz all about body composition :feelsthink:

Isn't the average foid like 160lbs in North America?

I’m fat because I have been on another depressive lard binge

This thread is too autistic for me to read

Isn't the average foid like 160lbs in North America?
Yes, even more nowadays. How foids can’t put the fork down is honestly amazing they can bulk ten times easier than men without even trying

Yes, even more nowadays. How foids can’t put the fork down is honestly amazing they can bulk ten times easier than men without even trying
Right I gotta eat twice as much as them to gain 10lbs while they only gotta eat half the amount to gain 20lbs

5'10 is like 6". Still not enough, if you know what I mean. As for weight, it depends.