Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 Year Old Foids in 2022

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-

16 and 17 yr old Foids in 2022. This is Pakistan. JFL at "muh Asian countries are based". Every girl is a 304 and bitches about toxic masculinity and feminism and peddles BluePill.

I circled the girl with blue hair because evolutionarily the more males a female has mated with the more coloured her hair becomes (in Minecraft)

You mog me to incelhalla and back

Post some creep shots of them

I want to see their face

stat mogger
I can't show their faces I'll get banned from school

Lol "stat mogger" JFL. So unless I'm a deformed subhuman I'm a fakecel?

I heard that if you rapey a girl in the middle east then she is forced to marry you.
True or urban legend?

Digusting sluts time for witch burning

ur 16 go fuck a soda can

16 and 17 yr old Foids in 2022. This is Pakistan. JFL at "muh Asian countries are based". Every girl is a 304 and bitches about toxic masculinity and feminism and peddles BluePill.

I circled the girl with blue hair because evolutionarily the more males a female has mated with the more coloured her hair becomes (in Minecraft)
I didn't knew foids dressed like that in Pakistan.

Foid cleansing.

You shouldn't doxxed yourself :lul:

<<they>> are on the path of global domination. Soon, globohomo would be integrated into every previously non-cucked culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back