Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 16 year old finds out about his sister's OnlyFans and goes on a blackpilled rant.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
96829411_558677644849037_6749517573538185216_o.jpg

I'd go on a rage if I found out my sister was whoring online
No why I'm letting another male within the house ngl

And she makes fun of him.

Women are sociopaths.

As he should. Now the question is, where are the rest of the pissed off brothers who have whore sisters?

Saw this earlier.

Fucking worthless whore.
This is the absolute state of non-Chads with sisters.

Imagine the embarrassment of having a filthy degenerate like that for a sister, the father should severely punish her

Some guy posted this before but didn't get pinned, he got cucked :feelscry:

this foid could just be making shit up because to foids all attention is good attention no matter what.
Imagine the embarrassment of having a filthy degenerate like that for a sister, the father should severely punish her
it sounds like the family is already broken by the last response

Imagine having friends admit to jacking off to your sister

> You and mom

Does the mother also have an OnlyFans or related? :dafuckfeels:

İmagine being forced live in a house with a foid like that.

every non-chad with a sister

"my sister is out fucking chads while i rot at home"

Dude, incels should consider themselves "lucky" if their sister is OUT fucking chads. Saint Elliot (pbuh) was AT HOME rotting as an incel while his sister was getting fucked hard by a Mexican Chad (in the room next door). Here is an excerpt from his manifesto of that incident which was one of the final straws that sent him over the edge:

Awda

Last edited:

Absolutely brutal. Military grade rage fuel right there.

Notice that line:

"You and mom ..."

zVqnztD.jpg
rlyVOIo.png
GfXYdVn.jpg
dZK8uLk.jpg
AkyExc1.jpg
3yaXz4J.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dude, incels should consider themselves "lucky" if their sister is OUT fucking chads. Saint Elliot (pbuh) was AT HOME rotting as an incel while his sister was getting fucked hard by a Mexican Chad (in the room next door). Here is an excerpt from his manifesto of that incident which was one of the final straws that sent him over the edge:

View attachment 258125
ER didn't deserve to be treated liked that.

third time I’ve seen this thread but based little bro

This seriously made my week. I'm glad zoomers are waking up to the degeneracy and finally getting blackpilled, too bad it had to take his sister for him to realize it.
> You and mom

Does the mother also have an OnlyFans or related? :dafuckfeels:
Giphy

Last edited:
Ngl if one of my sisters had an onlyfans Id still call her a degenerate whore but Id secretly buy into it using one of those walmart prepaid credit cards

Its not even simping at that point bc youre funneling the money back to your family, its literally free nudes

Based. But man it must be a horrible experience to have a close relative as a shameless whore.

One question for you, my utterly chaste bros - do you really think you're any better than her just because you're on the consumer side of the same degenerate content (and I for sure know most of you are, by the number of coomer threads and replies on them)?

Last edited:
Wtf is Onlyfans anyways? Is it some kind of nudes trade for cash?
A place where prostitutes larp like they have a job and are worthy of respect but in reality they are nothing but tax dodging shit stained toilets.

A place where prostitutes larp like they have a job and are worthy of respect but in reality they are nothing but tax dodging shit stained toilets.
Based answer to my questions

Just honour killing theory

So her mom is into that as well? Fuck man

yo guys, where does she belong?

I HATE the 'only fans' girls because they get more money than most working men just for showing their bodies, females talk about equality but there is no such thing they can become rich from this males can´t and the girls don´t even have to be Staceys they just have to be average looking and cucks will happily pay 30$+ a month to see these girls naked they don´t even have to prostitute anymore,

Modern males/cucks are pathetic paying so much money just to be teased it´s like paying money to girls in strip club just to get blue balls.

I love her brother. Such uplifting I didn't expect after only noticed "onlyfans" in the title and clicked.