Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 16 year old CuckTears whore "gets groped" by "neckbeard"

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Tfw bumping into someone is equivalent to gang rape.

Im literally shaking rn i wouldve kicked his ass if i were there, you would definetly be safe with me my queen :y'all:

I bet my life that neckbeard wasn't even a virgin.

Don’t worry, we’ll protect you from those disgusting misogynists! You will be safe here princess.
CC555BB0 7ACE 47C7 A472 B3C56E43FEC6

I think she has mistaken us with IT users.

What a massive overreaction. Bloody hell... talk about a drama queen. He could have done way, way worse things than that. "I'm shaking right now". She's making the guy out to be a murderer or something lol calm down.

That thread probably wouldn't even exist if the guy who did it was Chad.

Bump into a teen and you’re a “pedo”, SMH. This is the world we live in now, if you’re a sub-Chad and so much as glance or graze a femoids regardless of whether it was intended, you’re a “creep”. For the Americels, look at how Kavanaugh was nearly destroyed by a horrible actress. She couldn’t prove he was at the party where he allegedly assaulted her or even remember what part of the decade it supposedly happened. Being a sub-Chad hasn’t been this tough since feudal times.

40yo feminist catlady indulging in fantasies about being young and getting raped

Im literally shaking rn.

"incels", but probably a larp, if not a false use of the term incels.

"Some guy just bombed me" - > "Incels are dangerous bombers".
Reminds me of Vice:
"This white guy ""claims"" he's an incel" - "Whieypepo is bad! Whieypepo is all incels".

What a massive overreaction. Bloody hell... talk about a drama queen. He could have done way, way worse things than that. "I'm shaking right now". She's making the guy out to be a murderer or something lol calm down.
She could’ve literally DIED or been RAPED. Have some compassion you misogynist. :soy:

Would it kill you to care about her feelings? Yikes.

She could’ve literally DIED or been RAPED. Have some compassion you misogynist. :soy:

Would it kill you to care about her feelings? Yikes.

I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS ON CUCKTEARS Y'ALL :y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:

I wonder if she'd reacted the same if Chad was the one doing the 'groping'. Then again, when Chad does it it's not groping. It's a sign of great personality and confidence

I would have come very close to her blue pilled white knight dad and said "your next threat will be your last", and if he tried starting something I would have gone berserker mode on him and the little virtue signaling roastie.

Nothing better than bumping into a roastie and copping a feel..

God this is fake as fuck.
>Teehee I look 16 :)
>I enjoy fairs :)
>My dad is a body-builder
>This really gross guy groped me :)
>I immediately came to this specific subreddit that totally wouldnt further their agenda :)
And what 16 year old is on Inceltears?

Holy fucking SHIT my foid detector is going off, she deserves something more than groping

Last edited:
She is one of those foids that are fat and have dyed hair that's short and like Harry Potter and are le fans and always draw them

Wouldn't surprise me if she's a Tumblr snowflake as well. :lul:

Bro, harry potter? Feminism? Reddit? You're a real nerd!

Wouldn't surprise me if she's a Tumblr snowflake as well. :lul:
From what I've read she doesn't like tumblr and refers to them as "the tumblr people."
Which basically just means she's rejecting one cancerous hell-hole in favor of another.
Never let your children browse the internet.

This can't be a real person. This is too much normalfaggotry.

I'm tired of the misuse of the word incel.

I would have come very close to her blue pilled white knight dad and said "your next threat will be your last", and if he tried starting something I would have gone berserker mode on him and the little virtue signaling roastie.
:feelsokman:

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING LOOK OUT FOR LE EVIL INCEL THEY WILL RAPE YOU :<<<<

LEAKED VIDEO OF THE INCEL RAPIST

An ugly old male pariah dared to even touch a JB? Why haven't we burned him alive yet?

An ugly old male pariah dared to even touch a JB? Why haven't we burned him alive yet?
Burn the foid tbh. She's been touched, which means she's tainted and no longer suitable for a loving marriage.

I think society should ultimately abolish groping and catcalling (I think it is wrong for men to give attention to women who are not their wives). That being said, in modern western culture a (non male model) man really has no choice but to be sexually aggressive or he will be incel.

She obviously needs Stalin in her life to calm her.

Attachments

• stalin.jpg
    stalin.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 64
Hope she is scared for life

>As we’re walking by the entrance, we pass this guy. I can’t describe him any other way than a neckbeard. I dunno... he looked around 30, with thick glasses, an unshaven face, hair pulled back into a ponytail, overweight.
Kinda fitting the steretype a bit too much, as if she's afraid her point won't come across if she doesn't exaggerate :feelswhere:

>when he “accidentally” bumps into me, and I jump as I feel his hand on the small of my back. I turn around in horror as he gives me a sly wink and walks away.
They bumped into eachother and she looked at him like she was offended so he gave her a casual wink as a sign of goodwill, to say "sorry, no hard feelings" and of course she, since he was ugly, thought "omg it's one of those rapists I read about on the internet" so she tries talking her dad into beating the guy. Cunt! :feelsree:
I'm already getting downvoted :y'all::y'all::y'all:
Capture

I got you bro

>As we’re walking by the entrance, we pass this guy. I can’t describe him any other way than a neckbeard. I dunno... he looked around 30, with thick glasses, an unshaven face, hair pulled back into a ponytail, overweight.

Kinda fitting the steretype a bit too much, as if she's afraid her point won't come across if she doesn't exaggerate :feelswhere:

>when he “accidentally” bumps into me, and I jump as I feel his hand on the small of my back. I turn around in horror as he gives me a sly wink and walks away.
They bumped into eachother and she looked at him like she was offended so he gave her a casual wink as a sign of goodwill, to say "sorry, no hard feelings" and of course she, since he was ugly, thought "omg it's one of those rapists I read about on the internet" so she tries talking her dad into beating the guy. Cunt! :feelsree:

View attachment 56903
I got you bro
Wait, winks are given as a sign of good will?

"IT Whore" - More like IT liar.

Shoutout to whoever wrote this fantastic VRP scenario, whether they be from here, braincels, or wherever. Watching IT fall for this will be kekfuel!

68 guests
register so i can call you faggots your face

Based.

ho lee fuk there is too much cancer to disect in a single post that im not going to bother. im gonna make a prayer tonight that her and her father die in the most butal way possible in case it isnt a larp

I think society should ultimately abolish groping and catcalling (I think it is wrong for men to give attention to women who are not their wives). That being said, in modern western culture a (non male model) man really has no choice but to be sexually aggressive or he will be incel.
based. i think we should ban catcalling not because i care about women but those cretin dont deserve any validation in this world

Last edited:
I wonder if she'd reacted the same if Chad was the one doing the 'groping'. Then again, when Chad does it it's not groping. It's a sign of great personality and confidence
True.

I'm tired of the misuse of the word incel.

In the normiesphere, the word "incel" has basically lost it's original meaning. Now it's the leftist version of "cuck".
IMG 20181013 213219

77 guests :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Fellate a shotgun you cucktears faggots

Capture

This baffles me, they are so mad at someone expressing even the slightest bit of doubt.
I am losing it laughing at the comments on that thread fucking hell man :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I can't think of a more delusional community than them.

i would normally say she needs to be raped, beheaded and dumped in the woods to be devoured by the wildlife but that is too merciful of a fate and doesnt justify the contempt i have for this vindictive cunt

Last edited: