Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 y/o foid won't respond to me, but will to my chad friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
So me and my chad friend (the one who I talked about who disagreed with blackpill saying it's unhealthy etc), he got a jb to come on our discord who sometimes hangs out with us and plays WoW, she always laughs at his jokes (even when he isn't making any), and will talk in a forced girly voice at him, and will almost NEVER respond to me unless I call her by name, this is why I am an inkwell, right? I am a fuck ugly piece of subhuman shit with a narrow uneven asymmetrical palate. Meanwhile my chad friend got a nice voice that isn't high-pitched and isn't overly deep with a cockney accent. JFL.

You cannot escape it, looks and voice, height are EVERYTHING.

whenever I see a foid making herself open for Chad I want to punch them both in the face (in real life)

So me and my chad friend (the one who I talked about who disagreed with blackpill saying it's unhealthy etc), he got a jb to come on our discord who sometimes hangs out with us and plays WoW, she always laughs at his jokes (even when he isn't making any), and will talk in a forced girly voice at him, and will almost NEVER respond to me unless I call her by name, this is why I am an inkwell, right? I am a fuck ugly piece of subhuman shit with a narrow uneven asymmetrical palate. Meanwhile my chad friend got a nice voice that isn't high-pitched and isn't overly deep with a cockney accent. JFL.

You cannot escape it, looks and voice, height are EVERYTHING.
how tf do you even manage to be "friends" with a chad? like how? how do you not constantly feel the utter inferiority? you had better realize probably looks down on you as a person

how tf do you even manage to be "friends" with a chad? like how? how do you not constantly feel the utter inferiority? you had better realize probably looks down on you as a person
I had two Chad internet friends but none of them as bluepilled and retarded like the OP. One of them was a rare hybrid between a Mentalcel and Volcel - He had blue eyes, height, chiseled jaw, foids hitting on him all the time, but said he is uncomfortable in social situations and around women and played vidya with me and others for like 16 hours a day and was a virgin.

The other Chad was a Jesus freak that fucked like 15 thots in college but said that he is ashamed for not being to control his degenerate acts, that blackpillers are right, and that he wants a theocracy.

I had two Chad internet friends but none of them as bluepilled and retarded like the OP. One of them was a rare hybrid between a Mentalcel and Volcel - He had blue eyes, height, chiseled jaw, foids hitting on him all the time, but said he is uncomfortable in social situations and around women and played vidya with me and others for like 16 hours a day and was a virgin.

The other Chad was a Jesus freak that fucked like 15 thots in college but said that he is ashamed for not being to control his degenerate acts, that blackpillers are right, and that he wants a theocracy.
i have to admit, the former chad / volcel / mentalcel you mentioned is actually interesting, i've never met a 'physical chad' who lacked the typical behavior and lifestyle of one. i only believe it now cause so many cels report having met many, so i started to believe they can be out there somewhere. either way, imo, being 'friends' with a chad is nonsensical. it's one sided, he's going to acknowledge your incel status and view you as subhuman, even he doesn;t outright say it. i could be wrong, but thats my POV

i have to admit, the former chad / volcel / mentalcel you mentioned is actually interesting, i've never met a 'physical chad' who lacked the typical behavior and lifestyle of one. i only believe it now cause so many cels report having met many, so i started to believe they can be out there somewhere. either way, imo, being 'friends' with a chad is nonsensical. it's one sided, he's going to acknowledge your incel status and view you as subhuman, even he doesn;t outright say it. i could be wrong, but thats my POV

I don't know if it might play a part, but he was from somewhere in the US which is basically like a 'Hick' town, Stranger Things style, and you can sometimes find a lot of weird types in those. But basically he interacted mostly normally with his coworkers and peers and did attend some social gatherings and house parties that friends of his insisted on, although he generally tried avoiding them. However, as a result of being Chad, he could just turn anything down as much as he want and blow off girls and his social status would never decrease.

In fact, he said the fact that he never really escalated or ignored women who started flirting with him led to an image that he was 'Hard-to-get Chad', which of course caused even more women to chase him, and after a year or two of never making moves on any of them, eventually everybody started asking if he's gay, which he said he's not. He was also an avid fan of Loli animes.

I think it's different with genuine autists, though autism in Chad is extremely rare indeed. A lot of our chats sometimes consisted of him vehemently insisting that he is not a normie and that he wants to be a Hikkikomori but is forced to work and study because he doesn't have any safety nets, and he would go on about it for hours, and he also trusted me a fair bit in showing me some extremely private info, as in doxxing-level info, even though I said from the start that I personally intend to stay anonymous online. So I wouldn't say it was one-sided in that fashion.

Jfl at having a chad friend:lul::lul: