Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 16 Thoughts Every Girl Has When She Sees A Hot Guy

Well I wanna fucking die. Thanks OP I was not dissapointed

Cant click. Too frail rn.

Ah yes, it's approaching that time of night where I cry before I go to sleep.

Most of these are null and void with JUST BE FIRST theory, but it doesn't matter anyway, because Chad is always first

lol this reads like it was written from someone here

Unnamed 2

Is He As Good Lookin’ As My Boyfriend?
This one’s a toughie because everyone does it. Everyone compares their current partner to someone else. It could be your friend’s partner, your cousins partner or that hot guy you just walked past at the drug store.
It is truly over.

Lol, 'look at his shoes, because you deserve the whole package.'

Im not shallow or fickle, teehee.

>women
>think
is this an oxymore

Fucking dumb fuck roasties.

652F6002 9B8D 44EB B4DA 1B4D9AD8BE7B

Makes me wanna fuckin die. Extremely wide gap in terms of joyous life with mine

Further proof that foids claiming to not be as hormonally driven as men is nothing more than their pathetic delusion.

Thought i was the only one who saw that pc feminized garbage excuse of whoredom and hypergamy

No one is out of you league. You can date anyone you want to. So it’s okay to have the quick thought where you know you want to date him, think that it could never happen, and then remember that if you really wanted to, you could. Put a smile on, catch his eye, purse your lips, keep walking and let him come after you.

No one is out of you league. You can date anyone you want to. So it’s okay to have the quick thought where you know you want to date him, think that it could never happen, and then remember that if you really wanted to, you could. Put a smile on, catch his eye, purse your lips, keep walking and let him come after you.
But but but incels aren't entitled to sex or dating!

But but but incels aren't entitled to sex or dating!
This must be why all those female teachers are going hog wild, should juxtapose the two articles for a meme

JFL - Utterly awful writing as well. The women who write these shitty pop articles shouldn’t be anywhere near a keyboard.

what degeneracy

Every woman has fantasized about what her babies with a celebrity would look like. Think Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Channing Tatum… the list goes on. People are hardwired to scope out their best possible mate. You make decisions based on height, appearance, job, hair colour, and many other factors. Everyone that has made the decision to have babies wants healthy, beautiful babies so go ahead, close your eyes and picture you and Mr. Gorgeous over there having a perfect, beautiful baby boy.

:blackpill::woke::fire:

Chad is literally a demigod.
Imagine being wanted by foids even when you already have a girlfriend/wife.

2018 09 13 142721

Ofcourse foids will want the taken Chad, instead of the single incel..

Nuclear rage fuel

Oh My Gosh, He’s WAY Out Of My League
No one is out of you league. You can date anyone you want to. So it’s okay to have the quick thought where you know you want to date him, think that it could never happen, and then remember that if you really wanted to, you could.

Just hypergamymaxx girl, you'll get all the Chads and u'll get some money from those guys too!

there's no way that article didn't just create an ER somewhere

This is worse than a Vice article

Too be fair we think the same things about hot women. But they never talk to us ever so its no use.

32 Thoughts Every Girl Has When She Sees An incel

holy shit he's ugly
what a creep
ewwwww gross
he looks worse than my dog's ass
I wonder if I should call the police

"Men aren’t the only ones who can be controlled by their libidos. For women, it usually starts with some slight butterflies in your chest or stomach and it sometimes warms you all the way down to your knees."

We'll never make anyone feel like this! JFL!