Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 16.16% of the year is over.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
What have you achieved so far?

Me: nothing.

Dat+boob+spanking+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

Last edited:
i feel like i can achieve things, like i have goals but i'm too lazy to try to achieve them.

i feel like i can achieve things, like i have goals but i'm too lazy to try to achieve them.
Starting is always the hard part.

I can't achieve my goals because I have no money lol ^.^

I’ve attended 10 of my 32 college classes this semester. I just don’t feel like doing anything, don’t know how to fix this laziness.

I’ve attended 10 of my 32 college classes this semester. I just don’t feel like doing anything, don’t know how to fix this laziness.
I feel you, sometimes its hard to have the energy to do anything, especially if you're an Incel, it sucks ass.

I've started uni two days ago and I'm already tired...

I feel you, sometimes its hard to have the energy to do anything, especially if you're an Incel, it sucks ass.

I've started uni two days ago and I'm already tired...

Yeah, I have 0 motivation and lost all my discipline over winter break.

Congrats on starting, what major btw?

Some advice also, don’t skip class, unless it’s medical or something serious still try to attend. Missed one class because I was lazy, then it spiralled into a weekend now it’s going to be a month lol.

Yeah, I have 0 motivation and lost all my discipline over winter break.

Congrats on starting, what major btw?

Some advice also, don’t skip class, unless it’s medical or something serious still try to attend. Missed one class because I was lazy, then it spiralled into a weekend now it’s going to be a month lol.
My way of igniting some fire or doing work is telling myself, that "this shit won't last forever," as its only 12 month to mentally trick myself.

Unlike girls at least you could make progress in uni.

Anyways how many years or semesters you have left to finish?

Maths with a minor in computer science. It was a mistake to major in that, I should've just majored in accounting, nursing, or information technology, it'd be a fuck tonne easier for me.

Yeah, I too have a tendency to skip class, trying to not to, in this semester. Anyways, I think you should just show up man. It's always hard to start shit, when your tired, but you gotta know that this stuff won't last forever. So its better yet to keep trucking by.

My way of igniting some fire or doing work is telling myself, that "this shit won't last forever," as its only 12 month to mentally trick myself.

Unlike girls at least you could make progress in uni.

Anyways how many years or semesters you have left to finish?

Maths with a minor in computer science. It was a mistake to major in that, I should've just majored in accounting, nursing, or information technology, it'd be a fuck tonne easier for me.

Yeah, I too have a tendency to skip class, trying to not to, in this semester. Anyways, I think you should just show up man. It's always hard to start shit, when your tired, but you gotta know that this stuff won't last forever. So its better yet to keep trucking by.

Got 1 more year in comp eng. planning on going to class Friday hopefully the habit will carry on.

My buddy who is two years older is a grad with his math bachelors and minor in physics, he’s working as a data analyst for spotify. Make sure to refine your coding skills because it’s one of the leading job positions right now for any stem major.

Good luck

Really.

Oh shit I accomplished almost nothing. I finished some school work but that's it. I was mostly rotting in my room

I finished my first anime since 2016

Nothing.

wow that was an unexpected blackpill

Really.

Oh shit I accomplished almost nothing. I finished some school work but that's it. I was mostly rotting in my room
Oh yeah, how was handing in your paper (the one you've written with thousands and thousands of words lol)? Also how was the History exam and German test? :)

67FD5A2301136810E5D31C9D1C19BB2847D4D555

I finished my first anime since 2016
Get back on that anime hype.

9WK4Bd.gif

Nothing.

wow that was an unexpected blackpill
Great job on spotting out the underlying message of this thread ;).

Time flies by pretty fast.

so do we have to seize the day? with that logic why are we in our basements?

so do we have to seize the day? with that logic why are we in our basements?
Most things are out of our control. Sometimes its hard to start shit, you've been meaning to start for a while. Also a lot of us are lazy, poor or a combination of both. The only game most Incel have is the betabux game and that usually comes with time...

NEET 4th year.
Hurry along, mate.

Only 25%? I thought it was more.

Only 25%? I thought it was more.
Probably, as some months finishes at a different date from each other.

It's already the first of March over here and that's three months (1/4 of year = 25% of a year) gone by fast. I've just lazily round it off, you could correct me, and figure out the exact percentage, if you want.

Probably, as some months finishes at a different date from each other.

It's already the first of March over here and that's three months (1/4 of year = 25% of a year) gone by fast. I've just lazily round it off, you could correct me, and figure out the exact percentage, if you want.
I just didn't know what month it was

Um, no? It's only been 59 days, which is roughly 16.16% of the year. It will have been 25% of the year on April 3rd.

Um, no? It's only been 59 days, which is roughly 16.16% of the year. It will have been 25% of the year on April 3rd.
Thanks for the correction :feelsrope:

I was lazy enough not to calculate (59/365)*0.100, lol.

Thanks for the correction :feelsrope:
I wish I could upvote this post.

But anyways, regardless of how far we are into 2018... I've done very little. Discovering more music, I suppose. Near-to-nothing else.

I wish I could upvote this post.

But anyways, regardless of how far we are into 2018... I've done very little. Discovering more music, I suppose. Near-to-nothing else.
Lol. I'd rather not have the upvote system because I'd be in the negatives >.>

What sort of music are you seeking to discover? You play any instruments :)?

Oh yeah, how was handing in your paper (the one you've written with thousands and thousands of words lol)? Also how was the History exam and German test? :)

67FD5A2301136810E5D31C9D1C19BB2847D4D555

Get back on that anime hype.

9WK4Bd.gif

It was kinda stressful because I had to print 2 copies. Finishing it felt pretty good because I can have some free time now. My history exam is in a few weeks and my German exam as well. But I hsd my politics exam on tuesday but I can't really say if it was good or bad.

I achieved nothing

does 3 weeks of no fap count

giphy.gif

Absolutely nothing.

So far uh, idk. I've looked at school options for the first time in a few years. Sent out a few resume's. Motivation's pretty fucking low. Haven't heard from my only RL friend in a few months, he found a girlfriend so no surprise there.

I have things I want to do / learn. But no motivation.

Oh and my best online friend gave up and joined the US navy, so I'm alone again.

So far uh, idk. I've looked at school options for the first time in a few years. Sent out a few resume's. Motivation's pretty fucking low. Haven't heard from my only RL friend in a few months, he found a girlfriend so no surprise there.

I have things I want to do / learn. But no motivation.

Oh and my best online friend gave up and joined the US navy, so I'm alone again.
its okay youre home now

Miss 2016 tbh

Scratch that. The last good year for me was 2009

25%? YOu need to work on your math tbh, that should be your goal this year

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back