Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Expect to suffer or perish in the heat this year boys

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★

Heat wave europe 2024​

The European Union’s Copernicus Climate Change Service and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) have warned that Europe is increasingly facing bouts of heat so intense that the human body cannot cope, as climate change continues to raise temperatures. According to recent reports, 2023 was the hottest year on record, and 2024 is expected to be even hotter.
Record-Breaking Temperatures

Ill die since we are too poor to power the air conditioner.

I hope its a painless death

Ill die since we are too poor to power the air conditioner.

I hope its a painless death
Brutal bro, I dont have money for an air conditioner or to power it either, I have a tower fan but thats it, Doesnt work nearly as good as an IRL air conditioner, I too hope i die a painless death.

Ive changed clothes like twice today.

Brutal bro, I dont have money for an air conditioner or to power it either, I have a tower fan but thats it, Doesnt work nearly as good as an IRL air conditioner, I too hope i die a painless death.

Ive changed clothes like twice today.
The fan annoys the shit out of me and it just blows shit heated air on you.

I already have breathing problems if the heat this year is too strong ill be hospitalized for sure.

Im extremley sensitive to heat too. And im poor i have no ac. Over 4 me

I like the heat.

The fan annoys the shit out of me and it just blows shit heated air on you.

I already have breathing problems if the heat this year is too strong ill be hospitalized for sure.
Same, i will be hospitalizado, But do not fret, 1000ds of ethnics are in the line infront of you.

I like the heat.
mad max GIF

Heat wave europe 2024​

The European Union’s Copernicus Climate Change Service and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) have warned that Europe is increasingly facing bouts of heat so intense that the human body cannot cope, as climate change continues to raise temperatures. According to recent reports, 2023 was the hottest year on record, and 2024 is expected to be even hotter.
Record-Breaking Temperatures
imagine sitting in the house at 40C whilst foids,chads and tyrones are out there fucking each other