Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 15000 POSTS REACHED , THE OVER PARAGON MIDDLE PILLAR "

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
Ah , 15k and propably ongoing.

These People here are getting the Point " and get me " , we are all in the Same Boat after all . Its equally Difficult and Painful for us.

This Forum is a Pretty Good " Cope and an Insightful one , People are Unbiased and share whats on their Mind .

And you dont get banned for Speaking out whats on your Mind , or using Based " Language .

Anyways , i think we should focus on Moneymax and Center the Bunker " around that . Life is to short to suffer in it . Money could be our way out .

Anyways just my 2 Cents .

Last edited:
Some People who are worth my @ ( propably alot more but need to interact with these more )

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @nice_try @Swagpilled @Retardinator
@Sneir @Sexless incel ( another namechange kek ) @lemon21 @erenyeager @IncelKing @Hoppipolla @subhuman

Last edited:
Mods need to make a new rank for people like you @Fat Link

Ah , 15k and propably ongoing.

These People here are getting the Point " and get me " , we are all in the Same Boat after all . Its equally Difficult and Painful for us.

This Forum is a Pretty Good " Cope and an Insightful one , People are Unbiased and share whats on their Mind .

And you dont get banned for Speaking out whats on your Mind , or using Based " Language .

Anyways , i think we should focus on Moneymax and Center the Bunker " around that . Life is to short to suffer in it . Money could be our way out .

Anyways just my 2 Cents .
Gratz buddy boyo. Too bad the titles just stop at just 10k now, when they used to go to 30k before I think. I blame the sewer postmaxxers

Its good to have safe haven to speak your mind in todays censorship and no matter the differences between some of us we still have one important thing in common and we can relate one to another.

Last month i was so angry over reading some nasty whore anti male stuff and not being able to reply due to censorship, filled me with such rage that i had to get away from everything, its better for me to play games which i still enjoy than to get an heart attack. I wont let simps and whores to take over my mind.

Its good to have safe haven to speak your mind in todays censorship and no matter the differences between some of us we still have one important thing in common and we can relate one to another.

Last month i was so angry over reading some nasty whore anti male stuff and not being able to reply due to censorship, filled me with such rage that i had to get away from everything, its better for me to play games which i still enjoy than to get an heart attack. I wont let simps and whores to take over my mind.
its easy to rage over woman , when they get everything handed to them , while you even see it happening through your screen ( amouranth / belle delphine / pokimane , etc )

the best is to just be ignorant and get enough money so you can say fuck it all " , and do what you want .

Then again Everyone wants Money and its not as easy as it sounds .

Bully for you

True. I was thinking something similar.
This forum only has sad and dark subforums but not a single subforum where we can share money making strategies or copes that help with our inceldom.

Based fellow Germancel, I'm happy to see you still active with us brother :feelsokman:

I would be at 10,000 posts by now, but I sperged out last year and nuked all my posts :feelshaha:
lul dafuq? , well watever , its just a number on a screen anyways

Some People who are worth my @ ( propably alot more but need to interact with these more )

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @nice_try @Swagpilled @Retardinator
@Sneir @Sexless incel ( another namechange kek ) @lemon21 @erenyeager @IncelKing @Hoppipolla @subhuman
Dm me brocel.

I'm close to giving up. I don't really have the strength to even post on this forum anymore

I'm close to giving up. I don't really have the strength to even post on this forum anymore
45232.jpg

Noch nicht jetzt , du hast ja noch nichtmal ne eigene Bude wie ich . Und man kann hier neetmaxen wenn man sich nicht dumm anstellt . Schon überlegt neet von 2 Jobcentern zu ziehen , aber noch nicht jetzt "

Want to know a fun fact? You'll become wizard IRL.

Noch nicht jetzt , du hast ja noch nichtmal ne eigene Bude wie ich . Und man kann hier neetmaxen wenn man sich nicht dumm anstellt . Schon überlegt neet von 2 Jobcentern zu ziehen , aber noch nicht jetzt "
lmfao. aber Ich hab nix mehr. meine letzten träume wurden zerschmettert. keine hoffnung mehr. auf gar nichts

lmfao. aber Ich hab nix mehr. meine letzten träume wurden zerschmettert. keine hoffnung mehr. auf gar nichts
man muss sich nicht aufprollen , nimm dir die notwentige kraft und etwas zusammenriss für ne eigene wohnung , H4 ist kein problem

sogar ich bekomme welches , seit 3 jahren oder noch mehr lol . Deutschland ist cucked , wer hier High iq ist und wenig Moral hat ,
hat gewonnen " .

Last edited:
man muss sich nicht aufprollen , nimm dir die notwentige kraft und etwas zusammenriss für ne eigene wohnung , H4 ist kein problem

sogar ich bekomme welches , seit 3 jahren oder noch mehr lol . Deutschland ist cucked , wer hier High iq ist und wenig Moral hat ,
hat gewonnen " .
meine träume sind mit h4 schwer erreichbar. das einzige was ich in meinem leben will ist ein auto, das ich mag. Das wars