Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 15 year old youngcel here

A_Depressed_Soul

A_Depressed_Soul

Banned
-
60% - 1 day ban gay
can't wait until I turn 18 to get castrate especially if i become homeless , i will not look at other couples and feel like trash

YOU WANNA BE HOMELESS AND CASTRATED??????? :feelskek:

JFL IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE MIGHT AS WELL TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU :feelsdevil:

Next year we will have 12yo kids coming in here wanting advice on how to transition

Images 1

I don't think anyone your age can be an incel really. Most zoomers lose their virginity so late

YOU WANNA BE HOMELESS AND CASTRATED??????? :feelskek:

JFL IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE MIGHT AS WELL TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU :feelsdevil:
i wanna get castrated coz i dont like to look at other couples and feel sad

@The Enforcer @PPEcel
Normie troll detected.

This entire sentence is normie lingo.
You talk like a normie, what the fuck are you doing here you fucking nigger?
man shut the hell up,just because i type different does not mean that im a normie

Cap 15 year old cant even bé prosecuted for ascending, you just aint tried hard enough in vidéo games

What's with all these kids, fucking hell. Are kids just using "incel.is" as a edgy phase they going through?

"IM A INCEL, I HATE WAMEN HATE HATE ME WAAAAA" - edgy teens

Are we gonna be one of those disorders in tiktok that teens try and copy :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: