Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 year old white foid marries 29 year old Arab man. He kills their children cuz they don’t want an arranged marriage

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Long story short: 15 year old white Trailer trash foid marries Arab taxi driver who claimed he had money. Then he beats her and cheats on her. They stay together, have children. He raped his daughters when they’re 9. He takes 16 year old jb daughter to Egypt to marry a 40 year old man but she doesn’t want to. She ends up with a secret boyfriend. Dad eventually kills Both his daughters when he finds out one was dating a secret boyfriend.

D2E2D409 FF72 4AB8 A75F B6027BB04F61

AA1DE34B 957B 497F BC38 EC8664E6B1FC

Last edited:
He named his son islam?, jfl

Hello based department?

Hmm makes me reconsider my stance on the AoC laws.

Crazy shit man

Yesterday had long discussions abou tthe "power imbalances" in younger/older relationships. Posts like this is a classic example of such imbalance. @ColdLightOfDay you weren't wrong I guess.

What a great personality! But remember, it is the social shut-ins that commit the worst and the most crimes, that’s what TV and news articles told me :feelsclown:

Long story short: 15 year old white Trailer trash foid marries Arab taxi driver who claimed he had money. Then he beats her and cheats on her. They stay together, have children. He raped his daughters when they’re 9. He takes 16 year old jb daughter to Egypt to marry a 40 year old man but she doesn’t want to. She ends up with a secret boyfriend. Dad eventually kills Both his daughters when he finds out one was dating a secret boyfriend.

View attachment 242690
View attachment 242688

Based arabcel