Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 signs You’re a “YOGURT” MALE (SUPER RARE) & is it better than “ALPHA”?

Uh… you eat yoghurt?

Redpillers coping and seething rn:feelshaha:

I don't think the blackpill hinges on these theoretical "types" of males; it just goes back to the usual PUA, redpill advice, where they ignore that all this "alpha" and "beta" nonsense all directly and indirectly goes back to physical attractiveness , in terms of the snowballing social effect of subhumanity and generally how foids see you... :feelssus:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

I don't think the blackpill hinges on these theoretical "types" of males; it just goes back to the usual PUA, redpill advice, where they ignore that all this "alpha" and "beta" nonsense all directly and indirectly goes back to physical attractiveness , in terms of the snowballing social effect of subhumanity and generally how foids see you... :feelssus:
While I have had the occasional non yogurt snack, I have realised/discovered that I am a yogurt male after finding out this exists. I have been transitioning to yogurt male since September, and I have already found out how to tell my gut cells to produce chocolate yogurt instead of shit I have been living on yogurt and the whey liquid that's on it for an entire month. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peach, ect and I already feel powerful. While I am severely addicted to yogurt. Once in a very long while, I'll go to a fast food joint or restaurant and eat something from there. I do hope that I can transition to full yogurt male and become God among these non-yogurt sigmas and alphas.
Show less

Goatman
1 year ago
I used to be a weak frail boy, but then I coated my naked vulnerable body in yogurt every night, eventually it consumed me. I was born anew from my chrysalis, finally a man.

Lmao never heard of this, yogurt male :feelshaha:

I am myself a chocolate pudding male.

2.45x times more rare than yogurt male

Man I love how the mods didn't delete this thread :feelshaha: