Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15-19 year-old girls are so hot

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
Girls' physically peak at 15-19. They're hottest when they're young and thin with slight curves, developed breasts and bush. 15-year-old Anne Frank had the most amazing body in my opinion. She was so cute. I'm 18.

Last edited:

true people who deny it are retarded

Game over bro

They have great skin at that age. The skin starts to degrade after mid 20's.

That's the prime of them

anna frank is an ugly bitch, but the fact that she has simps speaks volumes about how easy it is to be a femoid
water

Mods right now :feelsbaton:

historically speaking, it was normal to marry girls that young its only recently in our history with agecucks and feminists that ruined it

IT will touch this

That’s fucking disgusting. 19 is a child:lasereyes:

Girls' physically peak at 15-19. They're hottest when they're young and thin with slight curves, developed breasts and bush. 15-year-old Anne Frank had the most amazing body in my opinion. She was so cute. I'm 18.

It’s also when they’re the most physically fertile because that’s when they would naturally be having babies

"A 19 year old girl is still an innocent child" :foidSoy:

I agree sucks that theyre chad only i wish i was chad at rhe age i am rn(18) i’d romeoandjulietmaxx and date with 16 yr olds truly 16 is the prime foid age

anne frank wasn't real take your meds

i knew it had to be something about anne frank

best age range

12-15 is prime

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

How do you expect us to believe this theory without any photographic evidence?

True, and the best thing that they are legal in euROPE so nobody can blame me for wanting to fuck me. Agecucks from states get a rope and neck yourself through your tiny manginas.

in High school its brutal. Makes me want to do something.

Truly the peak. Anne Frank is an ugly jew.

I want young grl