Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 14 year old pregnant whore on dating app

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Clown world. Just look at this pure degeneracy that is the product of Western "freedoms". While you rot, some chad out there is busy impregnating fresh JB pussy :lul:
How do you reckon this foid should be punished?

Probably some nigger or muzzies bastard too. :feelssus:

Probably some nigger or muzzies bastard too. :feelssus:
Modern soyciety is a joke. The fact that the foid is acting like she's proud of it too jfl

>4'11
if shes having a son he will browse here when he grows up.

disgusting to see, her child will probably grow up to be incel.

WTF :shock:
No way, that's got to be fake

Attachments

• 8090898.JPG
    8090898.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 18
Clown world. Just look at this pure degeneracy that is the product of Western "freedoms". While you rot, some chad out there is busy impregnating fresh JB pussy :lul:
How do you reckon this foid should be punished?

View attachment 1181233View attachment 1181234
Oh what da hell man, See what they do with womens rights? Now 14 year olds are getting knocked up year round, Not even old enough to work and take care of the baby, Cant do OF because shes too young, How the fuck will she support the baby? I feel bitter hatred because the kid will suffer so much!

Omg poor thing, she doesn't know what sex is and therefore can't consent so she got raped.

Oh what da hell man, See what they do with womens rights? Now 14 year olds are getting knocked up year round, Not even old enough to work and take care of the baby, Cant do OF because shes too young, How the fuck will she support the baby? I feel bitter hatred because the kid will suffer so much!
No doubt the baby will suffer, solely due to this dumb whore and the chad who knocked her up.

woman who have kids at a young age usually give all the responsibility to their parents lol

Knowing how cUcKed the UK is, she's find a betaprovider too.

Welsh roastie hole

Welsh roastie hole
If foids start sex at this young of an age, just imagine how much of a roastie they'll become in the future when they decide to settle down for some simp betabuxxer :feelsseriously:

kids always end up suffering

gg. g fucking g.

This is what her greatgrandfather gave his life for.

Both her and that growing evil in her womb should be destroyed!

Peter North gets them young... just like he did with Tracy Lords :feelshaha:

Feel bad sick about everyone involved. The girl, her parents, the - probably random Tyrone - her kid. This is what society evolved towards Sluts that have sex in their childhood and Subpar man that cant even get SEX after jestermaxxing.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HOLY SHIT.

Peter North gets them young... just like he did with Tracy Lords :feelshaha:
Brocel your obsession with Peter can't be healthy, I remember you were like this a few months back before my break too

2023 12 23  50233

Welshpill hits again

volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

14 is a good age to be pregnant.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society this foid would be in a coma, locked in a deep underground breeding facility, pumping baby after baby until her roastbeef becomes useless at the ripe old age of 25, and then turned to dog food.

she is under 18 so she must think she is fat not pregnant, she just has to be naive!
:soy:

she is under 18 so she must think she is fat not pregnant, she just has to be naive!
:soy:

IKR :soy: exactly my thought :soy:

PS : 14 yo girls are more fertile than 35 yo FUCK YOU AGE CUCKS